Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land cruiser lc200 no ignition ligh

Sumerian

Country Flag
lebanon
I have parked my car for 3 days and came back to open the car but the keys is not opening the door , tried to open the door with the original key and. It opened , when I entered the car the dashboard is not lighted except the open door sign , even the orange start stop engine button has no power . The car battery and the car key battery are fine ,help please!!!

No idea if this is it but I happened to see on youtube yesterday some guy say to hold the key fob over the start stop button for a couple of seconds and itll light up and off you go.

Tried all the tricks , nothing worked , electrician said it might me the immobilizer

I have parked my car for 3 days and came back to open the car but the keys is not opening the door , tried to open the door with the original key and. It opened , when I entered the car the dashboard is not lighted except the open door sign , even the orange start stop engine button has no power . The car battery and the car key battery are fine ,help please!!!
When you locked the car three days ago, did you use the fob so that the alarm was set?

You say "open the door with the original key" did you put the key in the lock to open the door?

What steps have you taken to test the fob and car batteries?

When you locked the car three days ago, did you use the fob so that the alarm was set? Yes

You say "open the door with the original key" did you put the key in the lock to open the door? Yes

What steps have you taken to test the fob and car batteries?
they were both changed

they were both changed
Is the central locking working and the headlights, windshield wipers, interior lights etc, etc.
Everything works apart from the ignition?

what’s baffling is why is the alarm not sounding, also as you probably know there’s a chip in your key and a chip in the steering column if they have lost connection then that could be the problem, if so it might be worth speaking to your Toyota dealer.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back