Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land cruiser VX Turbo

Barry selby

Country Flag
uk
Good evening
I am after some advice, I want to sell my short wheel base land cruiser, I have owned this for 20 years and is in excellent condition for its year , I am no longer driving so is sting in my garage , any advice would be welcome
Thank you
Barry selby

Hi Barry. Shame it has to go. Well someone on here might snap it up but if not and you decide to stick it on the web, we can certainly help you with creating a top advert that will answer all the dumb ass question that potential buyers will ask. Such as what sort of 'Landrover is it' or 'Does it have four wheel drive' etc.

Get some pics and specs up on here and let us get to work.

Good evening
I am after some advice, I want to sell my short wheel base land cruiser, I have owned this for 20 years and is in excellent condition for its year , I am no longer driving so is sting in my garage , any advice would be welcome
Thank you
Barry selby
Thank you Chris , il sort now

A5DC2194-5707-440E-A762-E920E9B2A450.jpeg A393BA57-9D6B-4D94-9CFF-D4F6B4D6E6B7.jpeg 72EFCFDF-D819-45E3-8C24-12D10103B278.jpeg C098B0DE-B775-4929-8412-2B603F2574E0.jpeg

1990 short wheel base VX turbo , great condition for year , owned for 20 years, engine looks like new still , I’m a haulage owner so it’s been looked after very well, front and rear cameras fitted , electric sunroof , rear and front heaters , seats worn but new seat covers on , tow bar,fog lights, very sad sale

Oooh, that’s nice.

I’m guessing there’s not so many of those around in good condition....

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
What ya think love,,, shall we buy this? :think:

Only joking!:laughing-rolling:

That’s lovely! Good luck with the sale. Wish I had room (and money) for it.

Back