Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Land Cruisers Overland, West Sussex

Paul

Garage
Country Flag
england
Just had some work done there, very helpful, reasonable price and good work. Very flexable with dropping off in evenings etc or picking up. Only a small place, but sure he will grow.

http://www.landcruisersoverland.com/

I second that.

They were very accommodating.

Got some more things to do on my LC, and will be going back.

And i'll third it.

Greg is a very accomodating guy who charges fairly and does the job properly.
Ex military and a biker too, can't fault him ;)

Pity he is so far away from me, othewise I would use him :cry:

Went up to see Greg after an overheating issue at Lincomb whilst greenlaning. I also had developed an exhaust rattle and wanted an opinion on a leak from my power steering pump..

I was there for about two hours, where he jet washed my radiator and condensor entirely correcting the problem, fixed my knackered exhaust mount and took a look at my p.s pump.

Want to know how much he charged ...... nothing ...... wouldn't take any money for just jet washing a radiator and bending an exhaust mounting, even if it did take him a couple of hours.

Top guy, he's having mine for a few days prior to our departure to Morocco.

Tommo&Claire said:
Want to know how much he charged ...... nothing ...... wouldn't take any money for just jet washing a radiator and bending an exhaust mounting, even if it did take him a couple of hours.
very impressive in todays money grabbing times

Tommo&Claire said:
Top guy, he's having mine for a few days prior to our departure to Morocco.
Not surprised he is getting your repeat business.... sounds like a top bloke

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yes they are very much still open, spoke to Greg day before yesterday. Website is in process of being repaired/rebuilt.

Landline 01444239012
Mobile 07506985371

Tell him you're a part of the forum and he'll throw a discount your way.

Thoroughly recommend.

Just had a fair bit of mechanical work done and was hugely impressed with Greg's attention to detail and general approach to doing the work properly. The breather system he installed is a work of art!

I can honestly say that I am really happy with the work and the price. Can't recommend highly enough, especially to those like me who are somewhat lacking in the technical knowledge debt. Greg takes the time to talk through and explain what is being done and why.

Top bloke.

Lorin said:
Thoroughly recommend.

Just had a fair bit of mechanical work done and was hugely impressed with Greg's attention to detail and general approach to doing the work properly. The breather system he installed is a work of art!
I can honestly say that I am really happy with the work and the price. Can't recommend highly enough, especially to those like me who are somewhat lacking in the technical knowledge debt. Greg takes the time to talk through and explain what is being done and why.Top bloke.
I saw your truck while I was there getting Greg to have a look at mine as at the time I was very close to him after picking up a couple of spares from Ian Rubie, it was kicking out a lot of black smoke :o , a quick phone call and he and his assistant Gary dropped everything (sorry Lorin if it held up work on yours) he then diagnosed very quickly that the turbo seals were failing and the bearings too were a bit wobbly so it was booked in for a re-con turbo and after seeing the breather system :cool: he installed on your truck, that too.
I, like you am a bit lacking in the techy side of things but as you say Greg has a way of making things easily understood, this was my first meeting with him and his way of talking me through things inspired confidence AND he is only about 30 miles from me, very convenient :thumbup: I will certainly be visiting him again.
Chas

Cossack said:
Lorin said:
Thoroughly recommend.

I can honestly say that I am really happy with the work and the price. Can't recommend highly enough, especially to those like me who are somewhat lacking in the technical knowledge debt. Greg takes the time to talk through and explain what is being done and why.Top bloke.
I saw your truck while I was there getting Greg to have a look at mine as at the time I was very close to him after picking up a couple of spares from Ian Rubie, it was kicking out a lot of black smoke :o , a quick phone call and he and his assistant Gary dropped everything (sorry Lorin if it held up work on yours) he then diagnosed very quickly that the turbo seals were failing and the bearings too were a bit wobbly so it was booked in for a re-con turbo and after seeing the breather system :cool: he installed on your truck, that too.
I, like you am a bit lacking in the techy side of things but as you say Greg has a way of making things easily understood, this was my first meeting with him and his way of talking me through things inspired confidence AND he is only about 30 miles from me, very convenient :thumbup: I will certainly be visiting him again.
Chas

Just been up there and was looking at yours mate. Never seen so much oil in a turbo before!

Guys,

Does anyone know if these chaps are still around? I think they may have been based in Burgess Hill. That link doesn't work.

Thanks

Back