Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Landcruiser 3rd row seats

I am after the Colorado 3rd row grey leather ones with headrest, anyone got a set to get rid of? My kids are still under 10s and with their friends outing etc it is useful to have the 3rd row. Though it will be awhile before the next outing with kids with this lockdown.

If your is an Import will it have the factory mountings? the Import 80's don't have a facility for the 3rd row or belts, don't know about 90 Prado's though.

If your is an Import will it have the factory mountings? the Import 80's don't have a facility for the 3rd row or belts, don't know about 90 Prado's though.

Yes mine is an import but it’s an 8 seaters. But being 1996 version the third row doesn’t come with headrests, I am looking for a set with headrest.

Last edited:
Yes mine is an import but it’s an 8 seaters. But being 1996 version the third row doesn’t come with headrests, I am looking for a set with headrest.
Shame you weren't on the forum a few months ago. I was trying to give away a grey set with headrests but in the end they were scrapped. Sure I've seen people offloading on the Toyota Mart and 4x4 Mart. Good Luck

Back