Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

landcruiser 80 hjz81 4.2 Amazon import japan 91k miles collectors classic mint

:oops: “Mint” … would that be a half sucked spat out mint? :lol:

From what I see is peeling lacquer , and a load of rust along the door(?) All hiden by leaving it filthy dirty… but maybe I’m looking at the wrong pics…

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
My 81 which came to the uk in 2002 has a wonky 1xx xxx digit on it! When I saw the structural damage on on it where the steering box mounts to the chassis it's a kin to a high miler Aussy 80 that's done upto 4xx xx miles! The work it has done instead of either a van or pickup since I've owned it is a real credit to it. It lives with a shiny towball and runs close to it's bump stops loaded with onsite kit!

The Japanese do/did use their 80's ya know! LOL!

Well.... looking at the pictures, if that's worth £25k! that means there's now plenty of guys on this site who's 80's must have now increased in value to about a £100k!!

Dave..... £50k!.. I think you're selling yourself a bit short there!!

Dropped to £20k now. Had 2 offers at 15k already. First £20k buys it. Come on fellas get your wallets out. I could go check it for you,its local, if your serious obviously.

Hey Gav I'm serious as you know I got no sense of humour

Can't see what's collectable about this truck. None turbo with the 60 series derived hydraulic auto box, 15" wheels ,brakes to match. must be a hoot to drive.
I don't mind the "clean" look without the arches and side trims though.

Back