Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LANDCRUISER 80 SERIES SUN SCREEN

Michael Montgomery

Garage
Country Flag
uk
Hi Guys This item is new in original wrap bought but change of plans meant it never got used. Rare item to find.
Currently in Cyprus can offer it for £150 to be picked up in South-east London or arrangements for postage can be made at cost.

Thank you

IMG_0118.JPG IMG_0119.JPG IMG_0115.JPG

Just out of interest what's the purpose of the 'vents' you have that red arrow pointing at?

Without the vents it would be a parachute , not good for fuel consumption at any speed and you would probably be in danger of wind tearing it off at high speed .

Without the vents it would be a parachute , not good for fuel consumption at any speed and you would probably be in danger of wind tearing it off at high speed .

Yeah your right there Shayne don't think these are made for high speeds but how fast do we drive these vehicles anyway. I rarely drive 70mph most often only 60mph on the highway.

I bought it thinking I would rebuild the truck for more of a off-road spec with wider arches & big wheels etc.

Last edited:
Yes, that was the only thing I could think of.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just noticed member 'white90' has one on his car so could be worth asking him his experience.

My comment wasn't for or against them , it has vents and so i would say it's a styling choice of little consequence .

white90 Where are you?

white90 Where are you?
Sorry Chas, been on the phone to Adrian Flux for three days solid!. The vents are to let air through so it doesn,t get ripped off at speed, does flap a bit still, as for shielding you from the sun does work ok, more of an astetic thing in my opinion, looks good for the money, bought mine from a uk supplier no longer available.

Back