Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

.landcruiser in tenerife!

That does look nice. I bet it's Got a stiff price tag too!

Haven't they changed the snorkel on the 4.5l v8? If so, and i seem to recall reading they have, them this is the 1hz engine. I.e prefecty legal in the UK to import.

Nice find Paul, nothing like a bit of LC spotting while away on holiday. :icon-cool:

Haven't they changed the snorkel on the 4.5l v8? If so, and i seem to recall reading they have, them this is the 1hz engine. I.e prefecty legal in the UK to import.

In what way? :think:

As far as I'm aware they are still selling them with the silly 2 piece design which isnt water tight and harks back to the 75 series and soft top 70's (like mine) which had the folding windscreen. :icon-ugeek:

That wont be the V8 anyway as theres no bonnet scoop. :icon-wink:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Price wise, maybe they're not telephone numbers after all... :whistle:

Nice find Paul, nothing like a bit of LC spotting while away on holiday. :icon-cool:

In what way? :think:

As far as I'm aware they are still selling them with the silly 2 piece design which isnt water tight and harks back to the 75 series and soft top 70's (like mine) which had the folding windscreen. :icon-ugeek:

That wont be the V8 anyway as theres no bonnet scoop. :icon-wink:

There was an NGO and Govt seminar and exebition around mid Oct last year and TGS was there with a few trucks. They had forward looking scoops on all the snorkels and i think the person there said that they were doing these now.

Back