Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LandcruiserOC INSURANCE scheme with CHRIS KNOTT :: 0800 917 2274

It was the ABI, not the MIB.

Insurers requesting business use for volunteers are a scam, maybe its legal, but if theres an extra cost then its a scam still.

Attached is the link to the ABI list of companies who have signed up to their volunteer driver scheme.

https://www.abi.org.uk/~/media/File... driving - the motor insurance commitment.pdf

Please bear in mind it needs checking to make sure its up to date.

I have an Ageas (was Motorama) policy via ADRIAN FLUX. This gives me sdp, business use & greenlaning, in a modified vehicle.

Hope that helps.

Pete

The voluntary work I do is similar to 4x4 Response, but with an independent organisation which I'm the chairman of. Part of that work takes me on green lanes which as others have pointed out you need insurance for anyway.
My current insurers seem to understand how the 2 can work together......

Here's snippet from that ABI guidance that applies as far as our insurers are concerned "Please note that Community First Responders and other 'Blue Light' volunteers are generally excluded from the volunteer drivers commitment."

4x4 Response is considered a 'blue light' service.

We have 276 responders driving 4x4's in Wessex alone, with many (including myself via Adrian Flux) having a SDP policy with business use, green lane cover and also 4x4Response use.

What more can I say? You're not convincing me that the above cover isn't possible to get, only that its not possible for ChrisKnott to get it..... :whistle:

Interestingly, our group drove just over 19,000 miles during the 8 weeks of the Somerset floods, and guess how many accidents we had......yup, zero. I dont know how many sandbags we carried, but many houses didnt flood - so no insurance claim.....I wonder if your insurers benefitted by not paying out?

Pete

They say that if you wait long enough everything comes back into fashion. That's certainly what's happened with 0800 freephone numbers as, since 1st July, 0800 calls are now FREE on all mobiles as well as landlines.

We'll continue to advertise the Chris Knott geographic number (01424 200477) alongside our freephone number for a little while yet but you can start using our 0800 917 2274 number from your mobiles with immediate effect.

We look forward to your call if your car insurance is due for renewal soon.

You can use the same 0800 number for our Breakdown Cover, GAP Insurance and Home Insurance too.

best,
Nick
Chris Knott Insurance

TESTIMONIALS
These guys called us and received great savings in the last few days:

"Year after year beaten all other quotes. This year managed to drop my renewal by nearly £150 and beating the competition! 5*" David A Dodgson, Facebook Review

"I'd like to take some time to thank Chris Knott Insurance for beating my renewal quote of £1554 by £150+. I've had my licence for over a year but didn't get insured straight away, so for 1 year's no claims around my postcode, that was a super saving. Even the choice of paying monthly was low, my original provider would have been in the 2k mark if I chose to pay monthly! Hopefully next year you will do the same and save me big £££. Thanks to Nick for setting this up :good:" Connolly3000, R32OC

"You guys just beat the cheapest quote with an insurer I've never heard of on GoCompare, with a decent named company and with my other half on the policy. Well pleased with that outcome. :)" scruffy_ Type R Owners

"3 years in a row now I've not had to move insurers." beckiejmc, Astra Owners Network

"I switched to them this year.. Beat all quotes I got plus offered more extras like 'Driving Other Cars'... hopefully same again next year" Thom89, Astra Owners Network

"I switched to you guys this year and you saved me over £300 compared to my renewal! Let alone the other quotes I had got." Ant21, Astra Owners Network

"Already have my car with CK, but wanted to see if I could get SWMBO's car cheaper when her renewal came around, CK beat it by £25. But then the mrs did some comparison sites and beat that by another £20. I really wanted her to go with CK, but thought "its already £45 less than her original renewal with her old company, the £25 off is probably as good as they can do".....but Ian had a look and managed to knock off a further £5 from the cheapest quote we found! :clap: So that's 2 cars (and another friend) all with Chris Knott. Thanks for the great service guys!" robt100, Briskoda

***Feedback about the special Chris Knott Car Club scheme***

Hi,

Our single biggest source of business by a long way is personal recommendation. It's great to know that you're telling others when we've given good prices and service. Thank you!

Here's all the feedback about Chris Knott that people left for other members to read on forums and social media JUST LAST MONTH (there's a lot of positive feeling out there, for which we're grateful):

"Another year with you guys. Thanks for your continued support to us owners with lots of modifications" dawesy, MR2OC

"My current insurer on the 210 did a deal but Chris Knott beat that so I'm happy." toby1, Mercedes-Benz Owner forum

"I usually don't move insurance companies often but over time, my quotes for renewal start to rise despite no incidents, convictions etc. I called CKI today for quotation for insurance on all my cars as mine is due tomorrow. CKI were much more efficient with the modifications and the telephone manner was pleasant as with most other companies I've dealt with. CKI beat the renewal quotes on the cars by almost £100 on each car (and £15 on the S70R) first time. This is after the existing insurer considerably bettered their renewal rates. Lets hope CKI keep doing good work with sensible quotes for years to come." DSK, Volvo Owners Forum

"I switched the S60R to CK this week under the VOC scheme. Very good price, helpful guy on the phone too (thanks Ian Willis)." Yosser, Volvo Owners Forum

"I rang around this time for insurance and all in all Chris Knotts provided me with the lowest quote without sacrificing cover. I renewed all my cars (as they are all co-termed for my ease to the distress of my wallet) with Chris Knotts for the next 12 months yesterday. My experience with the 2 ladies (Tabitha & Cathy) I dealt with was a good one as far as customer service goes. Friendly and straight forward talking when needed and going through the modifications was painless." DSK, Volvo Owners Forum

"Just received a quote from Kim who was accommodating and helpful. She also applied the AO owners club discount and this was very competitive. Highly recommended!" TheToon, AlfaOwner.com

"BEEN WITH G********* FOR FOUR YEARS AND YOU BEAT MY RENEWAL BY £70 A GREAT SAVING" gazza172, FocusSTOC

"Didn't mention it back in May when I renewed the C5, with declared tuning as before, and again got unbeatable rate. Short while later came time for house insurance, and couldn't be arsed like before to go chasing all over the World, so thought "What the heck" & gave CK a try. House & contents now covered via their policy and a saving of 80 quid, to boot. Result .... one chuffed Wrinkly." The Wrinkly Ninja, Citroen Xsara OC

"Been insured by Chris Knott on either mine or my wifes car for the last 6-7 years and I've just bought a mk4 GTi and switched my insurance across at a great price. Great stuff cheers!" isitafox, UK-MkIVs

"Just renewed for another year. Great price & friendly service. Happy days:)." stuMR2eye, MR2 Owners Club

"I moved to Chris Knott when my insurers of over twenty years flatly refused to add my daughter as a named driver, as she had only just passed her test. CK was most informative and helpful, so I have just renewed with them this year, and will continue to do so." acrorat, Nissan Juke Owners Club

"I've a 2011 Audi RS3 (was RAC) and 2010 Audi TT roadster (was SAGA) and transferred both to these guys. I had no issues with communication and or the quotes both of which were accepted. Next year I'll be giving them a chance to quote on our A2 (currently A***** F*** who was way £££s over with the RS3) as well... And no, I don't know 'em or have anything to do with 'em other than they provide my 2015/16 insurance." 45bvtc, Audi-Sport forum

"After a break of around 18 months, I'm back with Chris Knott. Competitive quote, friendly staff (Kim and Cathy)." RainbowFire, Briskoda

"Took out a policy with them myself just the other day after discovering H******* wouldn't insure a modified Fabia. Great service." Lee01, Briskoda

"Chris Knott Insurance just beat my car insurance renewal by £390 and my next best quote by £132! And all in 10 minutes. Big thank you to Ian for sorting it all out for me and walking me through the cover. Really friendly and knew what he was talking about. Would definitely recommend." Lauren Bvb Woodfine, Facebook

“Gave me an excellent price thanks guys.” Grant2015vxr, Astra Owners Network

“I really like chris knott insurance, excellent service, always ring for a quote and you guys are always the cheapest.” Naeem Arshad, Peugeot GTi-6 & Rallye OC

"You guys beat S**'s renewal premium by £104 which they couldn't match or even beat despite their policy 'we'll beat any quote like for like and refund the difference'. Anyway thanks to Kathy at Chris Knott Insurance." kish, CRX-UK

"Just had great service from Chris Knott Insurance. Very informative, great level of cover. Best price for my circumstances. Thanks Tabatha" Oliver O'Brien, FocusSTOC

"Never insured my own car before (always been on my wife's policy). I asked Chris Knott to beat my quote of £318 and they did £285 including admin. I had high hopes for AXXXXX FXXX but they were just about twice as much. Cheers CK" insx, MR2 Roadster OC

"Once again it's renewal time. Having searched for someone to cover a fully wrapped car, Chris Knott found me an insurer who was willing to match another quote from a different broker (shame I now have to wait a month for the wrap to happen). A big thanks to Nick and Dawn who made me a happy camper (I really hate moving my insurers/brokers so this was why I'm happy)." tempra007, Briskoda

"Well, never used you for the vxr, kinda forgot about the renewal for that so just stuck with **********, but just took another policy out with you guys for a 2nd car, and can't fault you, met and beat the comparison quote which even A***** F*** couldn't get near. You guys were my last option, and the lass I spoke 2 on the phone was great, couldn't have asked for better service." BigDov, Astra Owners Network

"Hi, rang company I'm with. after two calls and half an hour on the phone couldn't give me a quote - too many mods. had to cancel insurance - cost me £90. rang up Chris Knott told them all the mods. after 5 minutes no problem got a good quote so now I'm insured with them. Brilliant service. Thanks." paulmow, Vectra-C/Signum OC

"a big thanks to nick and ian for getting the insurance that most would not help with for the daughter and son in law. talked to nick via the forum email then rang and talked to Ian both very helpfull." bugsb, MG-Rover forum

"Bit of feedack from a new customer. Was quoted £80 less than my current insurer (1st Central) which i'm delighted about, the lady I spoke to on the phone was really helpful too. Recommended!" DaleM, R32 OC

"I can whole-heartedly recommend Chris Knott (also a sponsor), got 2/3 of the household cars with them now (Standard Octavia Scout and a Nissan 100NX) The Scout was £280 and the NX £230somthing. The NX was done in one call (giving all the details etc), the Scout then followed......"oh yes, we've got all your details here".....done in less than 5 minutes." RainbowFire, Briskoda

"Just wanted to say that Cathy from Chris Knotts was fantastic! It's the first time I have ever bought or got a quote from Chris Knotts and dealing with them and Cathy has been great. In fact I brought another car to them and I think I will also get my other car and house insurance from them. Very impressed. :)" gstraw, 350z-uk.com

If you'd like a car insurance quote please call us FREE on 0800 917 2274 - which is now also FREE for mobiles - and mention this club/forum.

best,
Nick
Chris Knott Insurance

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
UPDATE: a note about competitiveness

Looking at the YTD figures Chris Knott Insurance has won 38% of all new quotes offered during 2015. That's really good and means we're frequently beating the best rate that members can find anywhere else.

And, if you thought that was just a ploy to attract new clients and then hike the rates in year 2, you'd be wrong - we keep 82% of policies at renewal. This is because we try to offer consistent pricing (as long as there have been no claims or other changes during the year). We're all about trust and long-term relationships, not wildly fluctuating quotes.

Please give us a call if your insurance is due soon and we'll do all we can to find you the best deal - sometimes that involves using your best alternative quote to negotiate with the insurers who are vying for your business.

To find out how much you could save with Chris Knott you should call 0800 917 2274 (now FREE for mobile phones too).

If you call before the end of September we'll also enter you for our current prize draw to win £150 mods/parts/accessories of your choice - see our other posts for details.

best,
Nick

TESTIMONIALS
Feedback about Chris Knott's prices and service, gathered in just the last week...

"Just wanted to give a shout out to all the people at Chris Knotts, not only did they beat my renewal quote but also improved on the offerings, and that was including the fact my previous best had an extra 10% off for my dashcam! Top knotch service and an unbeatable price, thanks guys and gals!" spikedog, MPS Owners

"Well after the hunting and chatting to a few folk, then receiving my renewal quote from Sheila's Wheels which has mysteriously jumped up £100 without any mods declared. I called Chris Knott. Had a chat with the lovely Cathy and taking into consideration the mods that have and are being done got a quote of £200 less than Sheila's who were very concerned about the mods and really did not really understand the mod issue. Hastings jumped dramatically when I mentioned the mods especially the uprated front brakes going on next month so I dropped them out. All in all I have a much better policy, declared mods, better excess and other addon's for £440. Which when you consider my Coupe is parked on a London residential street at home is not bad." Shel, Hyundai Coupe OC

"Just changed my car and had a pleasant and effortless time on the phone doing it. As I spoke the lady was simultaneously emailing my new documents over. Premium should have gone up a bit but no charge, swapped my GAP insurance over to my new car as it had over two years to go and all for a modest £15 admin fee. Got off the phone with all new document printing out of my printer and a smile on my face as I was braced for spending out £100 or so. Highly recommend." dagdave, CMax OC

"I'm with Chris Knotts myself now since there's a fair chunk of mods on the car these days. Think it was Cathy I spoke to as well when I called, pleasant and no faffing around :) Well, no faffing at their end, I called back about 3-4x as kept remembering more mods." Lexo, Hyundai Coupe OC

"You beat my previous insurer by £200 with the modifications declared and so easy to deal with. Many thanks." Sherri Joyce, Facebook

"ALSO a HUGE thanks once again from me! Did a shop around with another company, they sent me [their] quote cheaper, Knott were sent this quote and matched (even beat it by £20), so this is the FIRST TIME in over 16+ yrs of driving I've ever paid for a policy in one go! Very happy again. Cheers guys." vwnutant, UKPassats

"Rang you up today and you beat my best quote so I insured through you. Thanks." Outofthi5world, Briskoda

Don't forget to call Chris Knott if your car insurance renewal is due soon. We'll place all quotes offered in October into our prize draw to WIN a Karcher K2 Pressure Washer. There's another draw in the pipeline for next month too and quotes last for about 30 days.

Of course we want to save you money but our UK based staff also offer a high level of personal service, independent advice, access to a range of hand selected insurers who love car enthusiast business and all the ongoing support you need throughout your time with us.

Please call us if your car insurance is due shortly and we'll show you why Chris Knott is trusted by around 200 car clubs and forums for both standard and modified cars.

QUOTELINE: 0800 917 2274 (FREE FROM MOBILES TOO) or request a callback at http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/CarQuote/

Best,
Nick

Here's what car enthusiasts have said about us in the last few days:

"FYI guys - just got a very competitive quote for car insurance and GAP insurance on the ultra prestige [model] from a lovely lady at Chris Knott. Worth checking out!" mjogreen, DS3Club

"Just renewed for the second year, very happy with the renewal quote :)" deni.babe, Civinfo

"Got a good quote which was about £30 cheaper so happy with that, just need to wait a couple of weeks to actually start the policy." bkwhoper, DS3Club

WIN £100 with Chris Knott Insurance in November...

Continuing our monthly offers to encourage you to pick up the phone for a quote on a car we don't yet insure, this month we're offering a £100 Amazon Voucher to one lucky caller.

Simply request a quote in November (for a policy starting in November or upto 30 days ahead) and we'll enter you for our prize draw.

Think what you could buy on Amazon with your £100. You can spend it on yourself or maybe use it to purchase Christmas gifts for loved ones - offset the cost of Christmas.

To request a quote, you should call us FREE on 0800 917 2274 and mention this forum. If you prefer, you can Request a Car Quote online. We look forward to helping you save money.

Insurance Premium Tax - the tax you pay as part of your premium - increased on 1 Nov so you may see an increase in your renewal from your current provider. Remember, we're looking to beat your best alternative so give us a call when their figure comes in. We'll try to reduce your premium and we'll automatically enter you for the draw - just for calling.

best,
Nick

PS. October's prize winner will be announced soon - someone's won a Karcher K2 Pressure Washer!

DOING THE BUSINESS FOR CAR CLUB MEMBERS...
These club members have liked our service and our quotes recently:

"I have just transferred my XFR insurance to Chris Knott to do. Admiral quoted me a whopping £661 for renewal and reduced it to £440 when I phoned them. Online the best I had was £380...including legal and Chris Knott beat it as an introductory offer. £368.50 - Great deal and great service. Thanks." griff, XFForum

"Chris Knott actually gave me the most competitive quote this year, beating my renewal and quotes from all the other 'performance' insurers out there!! So I am now a Chris Knott customer! Thanks Chris Knott :)" Johnny 5, TypeAccord

"I phoned Chris Knott today before I phoned my usual insurers. '54 beetle, 1776cc, fully comp, UK Recovery, agreed valuation, me the wife and my 24year old son. £160. Saved me at least £60." Baz54, VolksZone

"Just insured my Sportage with CKI this year - they cut £645 off last year's price with another insurer, so I'm more than happy so far!" Therkim, KiaOC

"Renewed through Chris Knott again this year. Got straight through to an advisor, as with the couple of calls I needed to make to them during the expiring policy. I'm now covered by an insurer I know has looked after relatives needing to make a claim, at the best price I could find from any provider. They have always been quick and helpful each time I've called, showing you can still get good quality service with competitive quotes." Rabbut, A1 Forum

"All sorted and renewed. Awesome service as always!" Deacon, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

WIN 2016 MotoGP Tickets with CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

WIN TICKETS FOR 2016 MOTOGP with CHRIS KNOTT INSURANCE

Hi,

Get a quote from Chris Knott Insurance in December and you'll be in with a chance of winning a great prize.

Just for requesting a quote on a car we don't yet insure you'll automatically be entered into our prize draw where you could WIN A 2016 MOTOGP SILVERSTONE, THREE-DAY TICKET FOR TWO.

PRIZE DETAILS
Enjoy access to Silverstone from Friday 2 September to Sunday 4 September 2016 and be part of all the exhilarating action of the prestigious MotoGP™ weekend event. Get off the sofa, don’t miss a moment and take a fellow fan along for the experience, with general admission tickets for two covering the exciting Practice, the spectacular Qualifying and of course the thrilling Race Day.

MotoGP™ is the world championship of motorcycle racing, and there’s no better place to see it than trackside at Silverstone, the home of British motorsport. With three days' admission to the circuit you’ll enjoy the full experience that’s on offer, which includes the off-track entertainment as well as lots of bars and shops and the Moto2 and Moto3 events that are also taking place across the weekend.

Perfect for any fans of the super-fast two-wheeled sport, this experience is made for sharing. Soak up the terrific atmosphere, sights and sounds during a full schedule of racing action across three days of unmissable motorcycling.

HOW TO ENTER
All you need to do is call us on 0800 917 2274 during December for a genuine car insurance quote. We'll be aiming to make you a winner by finding you a better car insurance deal but you'll also gain entry to this special Chris Knott Insurance December Prize Draw.

In addition to great prices (and prizes) the Chris Knott Car Insurance scheme offers forum members first-class personal attention from fully-trained car insurance experts who understand both standard and modified cars. When you arrange your car insurance through Chris Knott you also benefit from all the ongoing support you need.

Pick up the phone today and we can quote you for policies due in the next 30 days.

best,
Nick

TESTIMONIALS
Yet more feedback about our special scheme for car club/forum members:

"I've been with XXXXXX XXXX for a few years now but decided to give Chris Knott a try this year. With exactly the same policy and company I was previously with they were immediately 10% cheaper on a £450 policy. I rang my broker to cancel my renewal and got the usual "we'll try and get a better price" and knocked a further £60 off the same policy... I decided I was still going to change, so rang back to Chris Knott to sort out. When I spoke to them again to say go ahead they had another look and came up with an even better quote, different company but same, if not better, specifications and saved me another £70. So overall I've saved myself £100 on my renewal quote, that's a great saving on the original £450. What more can you say !!! Well done." stokey1964, VWAudiForum

"Already with you guys and would highly recommend you." cache, CivInfo

"Have got both cars (Nissan 100NX and Octavia Scout) insured with Chris Knott for the same as just the Scout last year." RainbowFire, Briskoda

After my insurer (Norcounty) who I'd been with for 4 years sold out to Swinton, the new insurer has put the cost up by nearly 50%. So I decided ring around a few insurers including Chris Knott. I can honestly say it was one of the worst experiences of dealing with an insurer I have ever had. They initially refused to allow me onto their 'specialist' scheme as I didn't specify that I drive green lanes - which they didn't ask me! When I then said I do, I was then told that I had misrepresented the truth!!!! After much discussion with an extremely rude and unprofessional person, they quoted me over £900. This is for the same cover that has cost me under £500 for the past 4 years.

I don't actually think they have a specialist scheme as such. The questions I was asked showed a total ignorance of everything modified 4x4 related. Without informing of modifications the best quote I had keeping all other variables the same was just over £200 using confused. How then does it get to be over £900...?

I'd say avoid Chris Knott like the plague. Compared to all the others I called for quote, they were the least knowledgable about the modified 4x4 scene and by far the most unprofessional and most expensive.

Thanks for the warning Lorin, although I expect they will come back with something like 'Very sorry, that was one of our new staff whose still learning the procedure' :icon-rolleyes:

I tried them before and had a similar experience they would only cover my cruiser as a specialist vehicle if I only did something like 2000 miles a year.....

For the amount of time the spend promoting them selves on the forum you would have thought they would have a department that would talk to you and know about our requirements.

After my insurer (Norcounty) who I'd been with for 4 years sold out to Swinton, the new insurer has put the cost up by nearly 50%. So I decided ring around a few insurers including Chris Knott. I can honestly say it was one of the worst experiences of dealing with an insurer I have ever had. They initially refused to allow me onto their 'specialist' scheme as I didn't specify that I drive green lanes - which they didn't ask me! When I then said I do, I was then told that I had misrepresented the truth!!!! After much discussion with an extremely rude and unprofessional person, they quoted me over £900. This is for the same cover that has cost me under £500 for the past 4 years.

I don't actually think they have a specialist scheme as such. The questions I was asked showed a total ignorance of everything modified 4x4 related. Without informing of modifications the best quote I had keeping all other variables the same was just over £200 using confused. How then does it get to be over £900...?

I'd say avoid Chris Knott like the plague. Compared to all the others I called for quote, they were the least knowledgable about the modified 4x4 scene and by far the most unprofessional and most expensive.

Hi, I'm sorry we couldn't beat your alternative quotes on this occasion. The quotes you've mentioned on comparison sites - do they know you'll be green laning? The £200 unmodified rate is being compared with our £900 for a modified vehicle so there's bound to be a difference. A 50% increase on £500 brings you to about £750.

I've just got my insurance through Chris Notts for just over £300 and that's declared any mods,they beat my previous insurance company and got to admit I found Ian very helpful like you say must be lucky I got to speak to someone with knowledge

IMO the green lane thing from an insurance point of view is nothing but a rip off , every day millions of people drive around private car parks which are not public highways and how much insurance damage is caused in car parks ?

UPDATE: £56 CAR INSURANCE SAVING WITH CHRIS KNOTT

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you to all the members who've used us for their car insurance already this year. Last month we had our best February EVER and it's all down to you - Chris Knott's best February in 33 years of helping car club members save money on their car insurance!

I had a look at the 2016 figures on Thursday and the average saving we negotiate for a car enthusiast is £56*.

That's £56 less than the best alternative quote a member can find. Some save more, some save less of course but it's a good message and means it's worth picking up the phone to request a Chris Knott quote when you're looking around at renewal.

Don't forget if you're due in the next few months, that you can gain entry into our Spring Spectacular with 3 great prizes on offer (http://www.chrisknott.co.uk/rewards/2016/spring/) just for receiving a quote. See our other recent post about getting a quote and winning.

For your no-obligation quote please call Chris Knott FREE on 0800 917 2274 (free from mobiles too).

To get the full benefit of club membership please mention this forum specifically when you call.

Thanks,
Nick

TESTIMONIALS
Further recent proof that our special club scheme has value in the car club community:

"Just set up my insurance with Chris Knott earlier today. Did the usual trawl through Gocompare and Confused to set the benchmark and then had a call from Kathy at Chris Knott. They came back and bettered the lowest quote by £30 but also provided much better cover by not limiting the miles (£335 all in)." SparkyBrum, Z4 Forum

"The service I received when I had the quote was excellent and Chris Knott seems to have a good reputation on car forums." hineyho87, FiestaST OC

"Well you guys had the cheapest quote so I'm going with you. Cancelled my Sky policy just now." rob275, GT86/BRZ Drivers Club

"Excellent service from Chris Knotts - told them a week ago I was in the process of purchasing a private plate, the guy on the phone said because I informed them early the £15 it would've cost to amend the paperwork will be waived, well happy." deni.babe, CivInfo

"Just phoned up after receiving a pathetic renewal quote. Really impressed by the service and the quote I have received." aslee17, AlfaOwner forum

*£55.98 to be exact - the average difference between our quote and the member's best quote (from shopping around or their existing renewal, whichever was the cheaper) where best alternative quote information was provided.

Back