Landcruisers at work

stan

Land Cruiser Club Promoted Company
Apr 22, 2010
Ewan and I were talking at lincomb about trucks that earn their money on a daily basis so I thought I'd put a thread up so you can show pictures if your cruiser earning it's crust ...
image.jpg
Heres HJ off to collect timber at Thirlmere in the lake district
image.jpg
And here in the wood with the old unimog skidder

clivehorridge

Supporter
Guru
I am in romania
May 23, 2012
Comarnic, Romania
Garage
I like this thread Stan, I can't contribute cos mine doesn't work for a living, but I'm gonna be looking out for posts, nice idea! :clap:

Don't like the adverts? Remove them by becoming a supporting member.   Click here

iwan_t24

I am in wales
Mar 28, 2011
Mid Wales
Here's my trusty hard working 70 series. It loves that trailer, never complains and sits with that behind it 5 days a week!:icon-cool:

20140525_163704.jpg

Edward Moyse

Jan 5, 2014
Geneva switzerland
gaha9age.jpg

Last night (I had to carry that sofa in by myself - not fun).

qeza7umu.jpg

A few weeks back - picking up the dance floor for my sister's wedding from the sawmill, before driving it the 400km to the south of France. I barely even noticed the wood was there.

I love my truck. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stumog

I am in england
Oct 3, 2012
I like this thread on sunday went to pick this up for somebody in work. Didnt know it was there couldnt even see it in the mirrors its so small.DSC_0170.JPG

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks