Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Large Signature Pictures- could we limit please?

Ecky Thump said:
Guys, When you have all finished debating this, could you let us computer dunces know in simple terms what you want us to do?
My TLOCK sig was long and thin but this one isn't. I have no idea how big it is!
Does your pic come from Photobucket? if so, go to that picture and at the top of the pic there is an edit tag, click on that, then on the page when the pic has loaded click on resize and there are boxes where you can stipulate what size you want to make it, simples, if it's not Photobucket then I don't know. :?

Ecky Thump said:
Guys

When you have all finished debating this, could you let us computer dunces know in simple terms what you want us to do?

My TLOCK sig was long and thin but this one isn't. I have no idea how big it is!

It is 395px × 157px and 44.15 kB (45,213 bytes).

Paul

Reckon I might just have managed it :lol:

It is now 100 high by 252 wide. Is that okay?????

yeah that looks OK to me, 100 pixels high and far less than the reasonable width limit. Now if you really have loads of time on your hands then you can make the ELCO logo bigger ;)

Rob said:
yeah that looks OK to me, 100 pixels high and far less than the reasonable width limit. Now if you really have loads of time on your hands then you can make the ELCO logo bigger ;)

Did think about that but it might obstruct my motor, can't be having none of that :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back