Late 80 series fuel tank sender unit

Dave Docwra

Well-Known Member
Apr 24, 2010
Hi, I am looking for a fuel sender unit for the above Part No 83321, its the round one held in place with five screw's.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks