Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lc amazon lpg Zeusv8 for sale

Zeusv8

Lc amazon lpg for sale

Here for sale is my Amazon 4.7 petrol/lpg.I have owned this truck for two years and have enjoyed every bit of it. I am reluctantly selling it because I have now got a Co.van and now the wife's car and the LC are parked up all week and there is now three vehicles outside the house.

Here's the description, Black 2002(02) pre-facelift model with 171k on the clock of mostly m/way miles by previous owner. 7 seater Grey leather interior with no rips or burns.tinted windows all round.Private reg goes with the car.

GOOD BITS:full service history.156k all oils and cambelt changed.New 50/50 tyres(5),1 year old suspension(old man emu)so no AHC to worry about! Just passed MOT with minor advisories which are being sorted.New(iphone)stereo,serviced 3k ago,load cover in rear,26/1/12 two new pre cat lambdas.LPG system has just been overhauled and serviced.Never towed anything.july 2011 two rear calipers done.£250 roadtax as it's bifuel.K&N filter kit to give the v8 rumble(old system still here)

BAD BITS:lpg not certified so it might bother your insurance co.It didn't bother mine.£150 will get a cert.Usual light scratches for a 10yr old. The steering tilt and retract function does not work which is a common fault in these but it manually adjustable to suit your driving position.
I welcome any inspection and questions.If you want to view it I'm available evenings and weekends.No tyre kickers or test pilots!!

Thanks,James
P.s the price is £7995 and comes with six months tax

Last edited:
I can't upload pics from iPhone .Pm your number or email and I'll send them . Cheers

Just bumping this to the top,sorry Warren!! Open to sensible offers,need it off the driveway .

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back