Lc120 front bumper on lc90

Olafs Apr 8, 2019

1. Olafs

Olafs New Member I am in latvia

Map
    Hey guys!
    I am little bit curious about fitting front bumper from lc120 to my lc90. Does anybody has any experience with this?
    Thanks, have a great day!
    Olafs

2. chadr

chadr Well-Known Member I am in england

Garage:
    Map
    H'mmm, never crossed my mind before but I see where you're coming and it would be interesting to see the finished look.

The "Prado" has got fatter over the years and each new model is bigger than the previous one, so the differing widths are going to be a challenge;

1885mm - 150 series
    1875mm - 120 series
    1820mm - 90 series

3. Shayne

Shayne Well-Known Member Guru

Map
    55mm wider means you would have to cut it in half to take some length out of the middle which would leave it weak no matter how you glued it back together again .

But if you were willing to widen the arches with fibreglass or something to meet the bumper at its current width wheels to make it look right wouldn't be hard to find .

I reckon its a slippery slope of expense you really shouldn't jump on myself .

4. chadr

chadr Well-Known Member I am in england

Garage:
    Map
    I also have a 90, so was thinking about this a bit more and have come to the conclusion that, along with 120's bumper, buying the rest of the truck might be a better and certainly more painless option for the OP. :icon-wink:

Don't like the adverts? Become a supporter