Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LC200 Extreme

Ian Rubie

Country Flag
uk
I took these in a Toyota dealership in Dubai. It is a LC200 with a dealer backed Arctic Trucks conversion. Available with a 5.7 V8.

003Custom.jpg

002Custom.jpg

Ian

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Dear Santa,

If I promise to be really good for as long as I or my children live, can I please have one of these bling-mobiles? I promise to cherish it ....

How much was it, Ian?? Just to make us sick ....

nice, a 200 is definitely on my shopping list in a few years.

Gary Stockton said:
How much was it, Ian?? Just to make us sick ....

For the fully loaded 5.7 V8 it was 320,000 Dirham from memory - about £55k. Poverty spec v6 petrol LC200 are less than £30k.

Ian

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just checked my lottery numbers for last night, and guess What? . . . . I won't be buying one just yet :cry:

I saw a brand spanking new 200 today. He parked it right next to my 80 in Peterhead. I tried to spark up a conversation with him but I was obviously something he had just scraped of his shoe :evil:

I have to admit I was pretty envious till I remembered I would be too scared to take it off road. But Oh how the other half live eh? :roll:

:pray: :drool: :drool: :pray:

That does look the mutt's ....... :cool:

I suppose for the "locals" that are in the market for this type of vehicle, £55k isn't a lot of money?

If those were bought over to the UK, we're probably looking at the best part of £100k ? (..and I doubt it would be dealer backed!)

The steering wheel would still be on the wrong side :lol:

Jon Wildsmith said:
The steering wheel would still be on the wrong side :lol:

Yes it would but that did not stop people buying Cadillac Escalades! I spent a bit of time looking at the possibility of getting the high spending football types interested. Tell them only 10 were going to be imported - sell the Top Gear, Arctic Trucks link etc etc.

Ian

edit - You can get a supercharger kit to take them to 500+ BHP !

I think for some reason you can't get a rear diff lock on the 5.7 200 series only available with the 4.7 engine for some reason, I think the 5.7 has an LSD but no manual locker.

I did see an Extreme 200 the other day it did look very cool. Need a 200 series in my life....

Very nice indeed.....

-and this special pearl white!!! I´ve been working a bit this year in Istanbul. They have loads of super cars -and 95% of them are Pearl or Black...very different market than here in DK :?
We cannot register an Arctic Truck modified vehicle here, because they cut the body (wheel arches!) :cry:

55.000 Pounds sounds fine to me. We can only get LC200 in one model: 4,5 T-TDI and the pricetag is: 182.000 Pounds :( .....yes, I know...I allways complaining :violin:

...makes you love the car you have though...paid and all :cool:

That's the skill of modern car makers; to make every preceding model look like cr-p. So I will wait till the 300 comes out. :)

Frank

Frank, Jon

Take a butchers at this:

http://arctictrucks-professional.com/pages/3436

If only Arctic Trucks could do something about the ugly rear end of the average LC200 but OMG what a truck! They also do a nice conversion for the 100.....

http://arctictrucks-professional.com/pages/1574

I saw a blinged up LC200 driving down Wood Green High St last Tuesday. Pearl white, low rider suspension, mag wheels and skinny tyres and the thing looked awful compared to my humble LC100. Alas the Arctic Truck Extreme is a totally different kettle of fish.

John

Back