Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lc3/Lc5

Philip Barber

Country Flag
great_britain
Hi new on here and new to Toyota have had one or two Japanese 4+4 over the years but not had any Toyota's .We now have two a lc5 and a lc3 commercial which I have put rear seats in .I am having a few problems with the van as the rear wheel bearing and oil seal have gone have been able to remove it from the half shaft but not sure about how to replace all the new bearings and seals ,I have ordered the workshop manual off the internet but can not find the section on the rear axle would appreciate any advice on this ,many thanks Phil Barber ps.both cars are great to drive and pull a 14" trailer with ease

Hi new on here and new to Toyota have had one or two Japanese 4+4 over the years but not had any Toyota's .We now have two a lc5 and a lc3 commercial which I have put rear seats in .I am having a few problems with the van as the rear wheel bearing and oil seal have gone have been able to remove it from the half shaft but not sure about how to replace all the new bearings and seals ,I have ordered the workshop manual off the internet but can not find the section on the rear axle would appreciate any advice on this ,many thanks Phil Barber ps.both cars are great to drive and pull a 14" trailer with ease

Hi all sorted now I used a press with a few different bits of steel many thanks Phil Barber.

Back