Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LC300 Owner

LC300

Country Flag
united_arab_emirates
Hello Everyone

I am a new Land Cruiser 2022 LC300 owner. Are there any other LC300 owners here?

I have done quite a few video reiews of my car, in case you are interested - check this out - http://www.youtube.com/c/MinistryofReviews

Attachments

• Capture22.PNG
    Capture22.PNG
    760.3 KB · Views: 100
I suspect there are very few 300 series owners on here yet.

"I suspect there are very few 300 series owners on here yet."
Or likely to be in the UK..... Toyota now regard the UK as an unimportant market for 4x4 products ...... only light weight vehicles come to these shores ..Hilux and 150 series

"I suspect there are very few 300 series owners on here yet."
Or likely to be in the UK..... Toyota now regard the UK as an unimportant market for 4x4 products ...... only light weight vehicles come to these shores ..Hilux and 150 series
Take a Hilux over a 300 any day (personal view, no disrespect to 300s).

Not a dig at any model.....just frustration that Toyota UK won't import a Landcruiser that can tow 3.5 tons....

@Grimbo just not enough people buying them here ( or really in most places around the world, T cant shift enough of these ).

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
@Grimbo just not enough people buying them here ( or really in most places around the world, T cant shift enough of these ).
Fair comment, though I can't help but think the 300 was never meant to appeal to people wanting a 3.5t towing vehicle - its another SUV targeting a completely different market segment - essentially LR/RR and any number of US heavy SUVs.

Agree that the 200 and 300 are not working vehicles but the 79 would wipe the floor with any of the pickups that are now on sale in the UK ...the best of the bunch for towing is the Ranger with the 5 cylinder TD ....unfortunately the engine and gearbox are made of plastic so fail if used for towing....all the others with the exception of the V6 VW lack cc's and HP to do the job

Would many actually buy a fairly agricultural pickup at cost of £58k to £65k here in the UK? That's the sort of challenge the 79 will have here

Back