Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lc5 advice

Well, after a small hitch I think/hope today is the day I pick up the 120. The old collie was emptied out, It rose up 2ins on the springs, Im amazed at how much crap I carry around... Il live with the 120 for a week then give an informative and un biased honest verdict.:thumbdown::thumbup: .. so fingers crossed, And thanks for the advice/opinions.

It took me a while to really like mine, now it's brilliant. I think it was due to having a couple of issues (coolant leak, duff engine mounts, etc.). Now it's a home from home.

Well one day of LC5 ownership.. Very impressed... Took about 3miles down the motorway to forget about the Colorado. The missus was more upset, taking photos of it before we left... We had about half an hour of motorway then about the same of country lanes back home.. Both were a pleasure to drive. although D3 was a better gear on the back roads than normal drive... Had a nice surprise when I picked it up, The garage had MOT'd it this morning, No advisories, so alls good. The engine is so smooth and quiet, a lot quieter than I was expecting... So all in all, So far....... Brilliant... All the gadgets were easy to master.for me that means a lot.. Sport, comfort, suspension Hi Lo all good, Sat Nav's been updated.and took us home to within 2ft of the driveway.. So first impression ...... Just like a Toyota should be.? :thumbup:

Well, after a small hitch I think/hope today is the day I pick up the 120. The old collie was emptied out, It rose up 2ins on the springs, Im amazed at how much crap I carry around... Il live with the 120 for a week then give an informative and un biased honest verdict.:thumbdown::thumbup: .. so fingers crossed, And thanks for the advice/opinions.

It took me a while to really like mine, now it's brilliant. I think it was due to having a couple of issues (coolant leak, duff engine mounts, etc.). Now it's a home from home.
Well one day of LC5 ownership.. Very impressed... Took about 3miles down the motorway to forget about the Colorado. The missus was more upset, taking photos of it before we left... We had about half an hour of motorway then about the same of country lanes back home.. Both were a pleasure to drive. although D3 was a better gear on the back roads than normal drive... Had a nice surprise when I picked it up, The garage had MOT'd it this morning, No advisories, so alls good. The engine is so smooth and quiet, a lot quieter than I was expecting... So all in all, So far....... Brilliant... All the gadgets were easy to master.for me that means a lot.. Sport, comfort, suspension Hi Lo all good, Sat Nav's been updated.and took us home to within 2ft of the driveway.. So first impression ...... Just like a Toyota should be.? :thumbup:

Nice. Congrats on the new purchase.

on my LC5 the CD mag had a 30pin ipod connector plugged into it, I bought a convertor and connected it to my iphone cradle. Works a treat.

Back