Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LC76 Filming Vehicle

bobhof

Country Flag
south_africa
Hi guys. I'm new here.

My name is Robert Hofmeyr. I'm a wildlife cameraman based in South Africa. I drive a 76 series V8. I've done some small additions: homemade drawer system in the rear, dual battery, front shelf, front tow-hitch receiver (behind James Bond numberplate). I have a YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/movingpicturesafrica) where I mostly talk about filmmaking but sometimes show my various vehicle mods.

The main reason I am here is for help with future mods, but I am also happy to advise where I can.

Cheers,
Rob

Car Rig.jpeg

Welcome to the forum. I'm already hooked on your Botswana trip on YouTube. It's amazing.

Thanks Jacob. I'm glad you are enjoying it. The current series was a fly-in trip to Chobe Botswana, and I was mostly on boats, so not much vehicle stuff there. But my older series in the Central Kalahari, Mabuasehube, and Khwai include more overlanding/camping content. No solid plans for this year yet, but I'm starting to get a bit sick of sitting in front of my computer so I think I need to head out again soon.

Back