Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

LC80 DEAD STARTER?

eldyLC801Hz

Country Flag
malaysia
Before this, i cant even start my lc80, there is the tick/starter but the battery is dead. Then I replaced my battery with the new one. Guess what, it can start, but it sounds like my battery is going to die. Idk how to explain but i have attached the video in this post. Thanks appreciate it.

Had the same thing. Battery fully charged and all.
Turned out to be bad connections on the battery poles.
A good clean with sandpaper and as new again.

Oppss sorry here the video, and just now, i turn off the engine. Then i start it again, now the only thing i heard is "tick"...i turn the key only "tick" like really. Battery is full. Do i need to change my starter? Idk really

Edit : very sorry i can't upload here. Idk why but here the link, i uploaded it to YouTube.

Last edited:
You say Battery! as if there is only one, Do you have the dual battery set up?......... As Firewout say's clean up the Battery terminals and the Cable to the starter Motor and check the Main Earth cables......... Could be starter Motor... If all else is good, You seem to have good Volts at the Meter

My land cruiser 80 is CBU, not japanese unit. Only have 1 battery setup. And surprisingly, after i clean up my terminal, i try to start it, boom! Just like new car. But seriously i really need to recheck my wiring.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back