Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lil Blue has a bath

Chris

Super Moderator
Supporter
Garage
Country Flag
great_britain
Well, I have to say that whichever vehicle I have owned, I have religiously washed it once every year, whether it needed it or not. And today, it was Lil Blue's turn to scrub up. OK let's be honest, I didn't go mad, but it got a good soaping and a hose off (Ooooh Matron!).

photo1.jpg

Once nice and shiny (cough) Lil Blue got some new stickers. Doesn't Lil Blue look nice? Now question is, who is going to be the first to stick a sneaky pick on the other place with our web address showing. eh? Now there's a challenge.

photo2.jpg

Chris

ahh shucks she looks nice clean.
Nice sticker BTW, even if it is lose amongst the others! ;)

Rude to make it your avatar? :twisted:

She, Crispin? She? Dammit man, it's a car! Don't make it harder for me when it's time to say 'Now where is that power saw?'

Shucks.

Chris

You've already had a go at me about calling it a she ;) Most cars are, once a month they make your life hell :lol:

/runs away.

I know. Thing is, I'm not married to the car and hacking it to bits is not an offence! I tend not to attach affection to material things (long story, braai and a beer) and I think that shooting stuff as I do tends to detach me sometimes. So it's a car. Nothing more. But it's been fun. Oh stop, I'm filling up.....

Chris

Back