Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2010 Update

If I can assist in any way with organising, course building/perparations, piling bricks, let me know - would love to be involved :cool:

Battered and Blue said:
I was going to run a 90 handbrake masterclass, but seeing as I may be a little deficient in the 90 department by then, I may just be giving quad bike rides to people!

Don't worry, 80s have the same handbrake problems. I'll lend you mine to fix :lol:

I am happy to help in whatever way is needed.

Ian

Hi Guys,

Sorry for the delay, still cant get a confirmation of date but will go for the 18th 19th 20th June.

I am going to sort out a price per head to cover costs, insurance is sorted,but limited to 50 people.

I will also get a skip in, but want to know if people would Rob,the catering chap in again,for all meals,breakfast lunch and dinners, or would you all like to cater for yourselves.We could have a Pig roast saturday night or a selection of hot food,but Pig roast is expensive,£300 for half pig last year!!

All thoughts welcome.

Cheers,

Tony.

I'll book the first 2 places please! I would not want Rob but would like a pig roast please.

Cheers

Ian

Battered and Blue said:
I was going to run a 90 handbrake masterclassChris
You can willngly borrow my 80 for your masterclass :D pleese.
Chas

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
2 Places please, Pig Roast would be good, but quiet happy to look after myself for other meals

1 place for me too please. Missus doesn't want to come as it's her Birthday. Well her loss, I say.

Same as everyone else. Prefer to cater for myself in most respects, but a Hog Roast on the Saturday would be good.

Chris

Yes, I'll bring the quad for those who were queuing up for a go last time.

The eldest daughters birthday... How the feck will I get to wangle this one?? :|

Provisional booking - one place ;-)

put me down for 2, hog roast sounds tasty although that will probably be just for myself... rest of catering dont mind

chris you could do my handbrake ;)

Battered and Blue said:
Same as everyone else. Prefer to cater for myself in most respects, but a Hog Roast on the Saturday would be good.
Second Chris on this one!

Tony, do we need include you in the 50? I presume the 50 pertains to campers, not residents?

Chas, from your volunteering of your 80 to be dismantled, do I presume correctly that you intend to be there :?: ;)

Cheers,

Re: Lincomb Weekend 18-20 June Planning Thread

Bummer. :(

Crispin
What a bummer?

Julian said:
Crispin
What a bummer?

Can't make it. Have peeps from SA over that week/weekend. I _might_ be able to meet up on the Sunday if there's any laning or something still happening.

{Julian: I moved our OT posts out of the planning one to here. CP}

Andrew Prince said:
[quote="Battered and Blue":2g5uahtz]Same as everyone else. Prefer to cater for myself in most respects, but a Hog Roast on the Saturday would be good.
Second Chris on this one!
Chas, from your volunteering of your 80 to be dismantled, do I presume correctly that you intend to be there :?: ;)

Cheers,[/quote:2g5uahtz]
:o Wild horses wouldn't keep me away.

Back