Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb 2010 Update

Julian said:
Bring them along?
Their son(7) has all the museums in London booked out. Science, then history, then imperial war, then big ben then then then...

Sounds like his wife and yours have plenty to keep them busy while you're getting muddy at Lincomb :idea:
:lol:

Andrew Prince said:
Sounds like his wife and yours have plenty to keep them busy while you're getting muddy at Lincomb :idea:
:lol:
Well said ;)

Good Luck :D

:lol: :lol: :shock: :(
Now that would be funny....Not.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I'll need one too - unless Anya can be persuaded to come along for a weekend offroading for her 'birthday treat'...

Will this be advertised on the other forum? just curious how you going to get it past simon if it is...

Lets invite Simon. :twisted:

Now that would be fun after a few beers. :D

Mal

hi guys
provisionally, for me too; maybe 2 places? (trying to get someone else to come too)
I'm happy self-catering, well, to an extent.... hog roast? not sure yet
Cheers
Renate

Re: Lincomb Weekend 18-20 June Planning Thread

Burger van :?: :?: :?:

{Admin - moved to appropriate thread ;) }

hi y'all
Consensus suggest hog roast all around and self-catering; fine by me too - and it will make the event a little cheaper for me too, saw on the news today that petrol is now £1.21 per ltr, so I bet diesel will be at least £1.25... expensive.
So how much will the camping be, Tony?
Cheers
Renate

Does anyone know if we will be having the burger van in attendance, I want to know what food stocks to bring :roll: , I managed before with the massive breakfasts and packed lunches :mrgreen: .
Chas

Hi Chas,

Sorry no burger van, offered it but virtually everyone happy to self cater. Just getting the pig in, big one too!!

TonyS said:
Hi Chas,

Sorry no burger van, offered it but virtually everyone happy to self cater. Just getting the pig in, big one too!!
No problem now Tony as I won't be able to come :cry: , have a great week-end all.
Chas

Apologies for posting across different threads but I am trying to encourage as many people as possible to respond :mrgreen:

A reminder to everyone coming to the Lincomb event to please indicate your preferred activity for Saturday here

Cheers,

Back