Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

lincomb 2019 1st 2nd June

Shorts probably.

It's in my diary.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Lincomb Camp.jpg
Lincomb will be on the Sat and Sun but as usual those that want to arrive on the Friday can.

We will be in a new camping location and not on the Farm. Tony is working to make this new location into a small camp site so work is in progress.

OS X (Eastings) 382742
OS Y (Northings) 268401
Nearest Post Code DY13 9SF
Lat (WGS84) N52:18:48 (52.313443)
Long (WGS84) W2:15:16 (-2.254576)
Lat,Long 52.313443,-2.254576
Nat Grid SO827684 / SO8274268401
mX -250978
mY 6823162
Mapcode GBR 1DK.SZL
what3words rarely.wordplay.things

Facilities are likely to be minimum while the work is carried out, so please plan to provide your own water for the weekend, there will be no rubbish facilities so please bag it and take home with you. Toilet facilities will be 1 Portaloo for the weekend and no shower.

If the situation changes I will post up accordingly.

We are allowed to collect firewood from the woods for the campfire, so anyone who wants to volunteer to help collect would be warmly received.

We all enjoy a big evening fire and as you can imagine, it's a large amount of effort and time for only a couple of people to gather and process enough wood for the weekend. So if I could ask that you either bring some with you to contribute or pitch in and help bring a load or two in from the woods so we can all benefit, that would be great.

ALL
participating vehicles must be fully road legal. So Tax, MOT and Insured please.

This event is child friendly, if you are bringing dogs then please ensure they are under control at all times.

The costs are £15 per person/night camping driving included.
Day visitors with driving £15/day.
Day visitors social £5/day.

A punch challenge will be set out. If anyone wants to arrive Thurs PM or Fri AM to help setting things up you wouldn't be turned away. Please shout up.

There were some good ideas that came out of the Pub meet last year and we are keen to expand on those. Anyone who wants to get more involved please PM me and we will box off some time on the Saturday evening to further those, it is your Lincomb after all, all ideas and extra hands welcomed.

Last edited:
Thanks trev.
If those attending can add names to the list that would be great.

1. Trev,Tom
2.Karl,Holly and the crew

1. Trev,Tom
3. Nick

• 1. Trev,Tom
    3. Nick
  • 4. Tony
  • 5. Andy

1. Trev,Tom
  2. Karl,Holly and the crew