Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb general chat thread

Just a bump as the sign-ups seem to have slowed a bit!

Roll up, folks - let's fill the last few places :twisted:

Well in a bizarre turn of fate, my Mrs and kids MIGHT come on Saturday at some point, nosh up some pig and then kip over and shoot off on Sunday morning. It's 'er birthday. And the though of me being off somewhere enjoying myself seems to have got her thinking. So, in an effort to take the shine off my day, she might now come and nag me. Actually I think she'd like a go in my new roof top tent. The kids can sleep on the ground like slaves of course. Which we all know is the right thing. So, I may need to book 3 full faces of pig. They won't be off roading or anything, just haranguing me.

Chris

Re: Lincomb Weekend 18-20 June Planning Thread

Hope this post doesn't offend anyone, but it is slightly related and maybe of use to someone !

I've got a pair of 4ft x 38mm yellow waffle boards for sale, used once in the snow, £40 ! either collection or I can bring them to Lincomb.

Thanks,
Nick.

p.s
Chris has offered to bring them down on the Friday should you require them before I get there on Saturday afterevening time.

{Admin - moved posts to the appropriate thread ;) }

Re: Lincomb Weekend 18-20 June Planning Thread

Sorry Nick, I thought that you'd sold these. Someone was asking who could bring them North after the weekend, weren't they?

Chris

A reminder to everyone coming to the Lincomb event to please indicate your preferred activity for Saturday here

Cheers,

Basic off-road driving chat....

A couple of people who are attending the weekend have asked me to take them through the basics of off-road driving. I'll be happy to do this and include anyone else who wants a refresher. I hold a Lantra qualification but am not an instructor. After taking them through it I could take them on the left side of the woods, as TonyS and I did at the early LF meets. This is not training but giving guidance/tips/basics.

I'll be doing this for those that have already asked but anyone else is more than welcome (assuming that this is ok with the organisers)

Regards,

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi,

Weather looking good, 21 deg both days, yay!!

Seen that a few families are coming along, if anyone would like i have a large tipi i would happily set up so all can sleep together. If anyone is interested, pm me.

Cheers,

Tony.

Tony S
Costs:
So how much for me if I arrive early Saturday morning, do Strata Florida have my Hog Roast (looking forward to that) in the evening and then leg it back to Bristol on Saturday evening after Hog Roast?
If I'm doing Strata Florida I won't be able to afford to sleep over sadly... (costs of additional fuel budget)
Cheers
Renate

Anyone heard from Grenade (Rob)? He was coming and I PMd him weeks ago but he hasn't opened it. Need to know if he wants these rock sliders. Don't want to drag them all the way there is he's not interested.

Rob, oh Rob...

Chris

Back