Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb, May 2012

Thanks guys for the encouragement,i'll def try to be there :thumbup:

Chris said:
It costs nothing to stand and watch. You can wander around, chat, drink tea, swap stories and the like.
Chris

Tea? whats that and where do you get it???? :D The Liquid that is drunk means that the stories get better the later it is... ;)

I am now definitely going to be there.

Steve

Steve, tea is what you drink before you stop wheeling. It's simply there to suppress the thoughts of what comes later - or possibly to refresh the sore head after the night before so that you can focus enough to find your keys the next day. :whistle:

C

This will be my first Lincomb meet too, Ive always wanted to come along but have always been busy.

Ill be on my own so there is a seat going spare if anyone wants to join me in my 70?

By the way Im David Woolsey from the list if anyone is confused.

EDIT: I just noticed Im on the list twice! There is only one of me going, Ill lock the evil twin away for the weekend!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris, I've always had that effect on the Wife. She's very grateful for the break :laughing-rofl:

Hi any body from in or around london traveling to lincomb?

Just thought might as well convoy together, that's all

ram

Hi Ram,
Yes, there will be a few Londoners heading up - key challenge is timing ;) Myself and George will be leaving from SW London, as will Chas. Not sure when Chas is leaving or whether he will be in his 80 or not. I am proposing to leave around 3pm-ish on Friday. I imagine Crispin, Tony and Ryan (and Olazz?) will be leaving from North London sometime on Friday. Not sure whether Matt is leaving from E London or my neck of the woods.

Whereabouts are you and are you planning on going up on Friday eve or Saturday morning? If Friday eve, my guess is we can make a plan to meet up en route.

Cheers,

Andrew Prince said:
Not sure when Chas is leaving or whether he will be in his 80 or not. Cheers,
I will only be going up on Saturday and may be going via Julian V

that'll be great,i don't mind heading out friday

i'm in w.london (hounslow)

looks like a plan coming on

I'll be bringing some "Aussie tea" from Bundaberg for people to try..... :whistle: Coming in the mazda now as the truck is in a few pieces and i won't get back to it before lincomb :thumbdown:

Would that be the same "tea" that goes well with coke, ginger beer, ginger ale, and goes by the other name,"rum"!!!!!
:thumbup:

Don't try the Bundy, it's deadly stuff :naughty:

Cossack said:
Don't try the Bundy, it's deadly stuff :naughty:

Don't worry Chas my "tea" is only white bear 37% tea leaves and not 58% red bear. ;)

Looks like I am coming on my own this year. Nick's employer is being mean and my Missus will be in plaster.

Going to need a co pilot to reach those nearside punches.

Chris

Mr Damp Squib

Forecast is rain, rain, wind, rain, wind, rain, wind.

More rain.

Camping in a tent in that kind of weather, only ever out of nercessity, but never out of choice. I must be a soft southern jessie!

I think we will come to this to. Just want to keep an eye on the weather as we will be bringing the little one too.

The event is still two weeks away yet, forecasts are only good for a few days at best. I'm not sure if it is still there or not but Tony had a large marquee at the last event, there are also several barns to provide evening shelter.

Ideally we would have an accurate numbers count a week before the event. This is so Tony can organise the catering and we can plan the special stage timings. So, if you want to come, please get your form in ASAP.

These events are usually great fun whatever the weather.

See you there

Ian

Back