Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb May 3,4,5, 2013, weekend.

List looks a bit healthier now!

C

I'll definitely be there along with Sarah ... just trying to work out what days we will be there.

Last chance to put your name down for food today!

Shopping will be done tomorrow. If you havent signed up for food yet do it now in the Lincomb Catering request thread. as we cant guarantee there will spare food for anyone who hasnt informed us of which meals they require.

Any questions post here or PM me. :)

Thanks
Dave

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Friday Evening Dinner[ ]

Saturday Breakfast[ ]

Saturday Lunch[ ] and a burger during the day please?

Saturday Evening Hog Roast[ 1]

Sunday Breakfast[ ]

Sunday Lunch[ ]

Sunday Dinner[ ]

Monday Breakfast[ ]

Monday Lunch[ ]

Tony, I'm toying with the idea of getting some fish & Chips on my way into the farm on Friday evening to have while setting up camp. Is there a local chippy that you use that you could recommend? A name and post code would be good :)

Looking ok at the moment for me and Tom to pop along. Will only be for the Fri and Sat night and head home Sunday afternoon. Bit of a potter in the 120 but probably more chatting than driving. Looking forward to seeing everyone, and having a drink for Ben too.

Tony, I'm toying with the idea of getting some fish & Chips on my way into the farm on Friday evening to have while setting up camp. Is there a local chippy that you use that you could recommend? A name and post code would be good :)

Good idea, the one I occasionally use is in Stourport on Severn, the Newtown fish and kebab house, DY13 8JA.

see you Friday.

Cheers

Looking ok at the moment for me and Tom to pop along. Will only be for the Fri and Sat night and head home Sunday afternoon. Bit of a potter in the 120 but probably more chatting than driving. Looking forward to seeing everyone, and having a drink for Ben too.

:thumbup:

I'm hoping if Steven can pickup Tony's WiFi signal we might be able to Skype. :pray:

I am hoping to come on sat, I am one of these annoying ones that do everything last minute. I have been welding arches and trying desperately to get a LC finished so I can make an appearance.(its been a while) if all goes to plan and it passes an MOT tomorrow then I shall fill in forms and make a show Friday night and do the driving on Sat.

Fingers crossed I get a friendly MOT person.

Jonnie

Ps. Don't worry about the food, I can pass as I don't want to make things complicated. I only need beer to survive whilst camping.

Good idea Ben, will try, will be able to get outside house, if not by marquee! Be good to catch up.

Wish I'd have found this place earlier, would have loved to come. Have a great weekend guy's

What's stopping you. Fuel up, stop at the cash machine and we'll see you there.

Wouldn't you know it, just pulled my front axle (well it's been nagging at the back of my mind since I snapped the flange studs of the other weekend) only to find the needle rollers in the hub have disintegrated. Looks like they suffered extreme trauma at the time. OK I have an old brash bush I can knock back in but I'd rather not. Looks like Milner might not have them in stock any more. I have mailed Carl and the Missus is in Matlock in the morning, so he might need to rummage in the special shelves for me. Drat. It was all going so well. Dunno what the PS is like, but I may bring spares for a Friday night furtle with a beer and a look see on the camp site.

Doh.

C

Good idea, the one I occasionally use is in Stourport on Severn, the Newtown fish and kebab house, DY13 8JA.

see you Friday.

Cheers
Excellent, cheers for the info Tony. Got myself all excited about real Fish & Chips, looked up how far away it is from the farm (8min) :icon-biggrin: Told the kids today that we will be having Fish & Chips when we get to the farm, but may be a bit later than they are used to, they reply 'is there not a McDonalds?' :icon-evil: I can feel my Friday Fish supper slipping away as I type :wtf: Unless there's a McDonalds there as well :think:

To short notice I'm afraid, got to go to work.

Too short notice?? Original post was 14 December!! :lol:

But you're not long here so you're forgiven! Pity - the more the merrier, really

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Back