Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb May 3,4,5, 2013, weekend.

Can I remind everyone to bring plates, bowls, cutlery and cups/mugs please.
We have some disposable ones but it is a limited supply. We can provide washing up facilities if required.

Friday Dinner is Chilli. The same as last time, mild chilli with an add in hot sauce for the braver of you! :D

Sunday Dinner will be Pork Casserole.

See you at the weekend! :icon-cool:

Last edited:
Perfect. Can't wait.

C

That's it. Work done for today. Officially in Lincomb mode.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Me too mate. Winding up my affairs here. I have a Webex until lunchtime, them mysteriously my battery may just go flat as I pass Tesco on the A61

Cough

C

Chilli, my favourite. Will be adding some hot sauce to it as well. Hope you have plenty of cheese Dave, have to have cheese with chilli!!

finishing work at 4.30 tomorrow so should be on the road around 5. Hopefully be there by 7ish. Can't wait!!!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Looking like work on saturday sadly :icon-cry:
Might get a chance to pop down on the sunday daytime.
Do I need to let anyone know in advance if I do???

Not quite Lincomb related but... I've been tearing what little hair I have left trying to find some plastic flexible piping to act as a vent for my battery. Does anyone have a metre of piping that will fit into a 5mm hole and if you do and are going to Lincomb could you bring some???

Trev, I have miles of 6mm od airline. You could rub the end with emery and it'd fit a 5mm hole.

Chris

Chris, I'll happily give that a go, ta muchly.

Guys, sunshine, dry and warming up into Monday. Any chance of rain gone! Yay.

Excellent Tony, looking forward to finishing work tonight and getting on the road. Hopefully get there around 7ish. Where are we camping this time Tony??

Hi Tony,
Given how late in the day it is ... would you prefer bank transfer or cash this eve/tomorrow?

Will email my form now.

Cheers,
Grant

Awesome, sounds like the making of a great weekend! :)

Van packed, Truck packed, Chilli cooked just need to pick up the rolls and then wait for the explorers to finish school.

ETA: about 6pm so we should be starting to serve dinner about 7pm and we will keep serving till either we run out or no one wants anymore. :)

Have a great weekend guys. :thumbup:

Looking forward to the pics and tales. :dance:

Gutted I cant be there, price I must pay I guess for following my dream. :icon-cool:

Just picked me up a kettle and am now oficially en route. Sat nav says 2:15 so be about 3 I reckon.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Awesome, sounds like the making of a great weekend! :)

Van packed, Truck packed, Chilli cooked just need to pick up the rolls and then wait for the explorers to finish school.

ETA: about 6pm so we should be starting to serve dinner about 7pm and we will keep serving till either we run out or no one wants anymore. :)

Cool, i'll be just in time hopefully for some nice hot chilli!!!

Hi guys,

Camping is through the main stable yard, in the field at the back. For those not been before, follow the signs to the equestrian parking when you get into Lincomb, you drive around into Lincomb farm yard and on to the stable area.

see you later, Marius and Caron here already!

Cheers,

Greetings from SA to all the Lincomb-goers - hope you all have a great weekend!

Cheers,

Back