Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb meets 2018

I'm coming on Saturday afternoon (probably I'll work in the morning)

If someone is passing trough Gloucestershire we can make the road together otherwise I'll see you there!

Im going to have to drop out. Im going to have to work into the weekend. Have a good one.

I'll be arriving about midday tomorrow.

Last edited:
Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Arriving tomorrow, posted yesterday :?

Is that arriving Saturday or Sunday Chas? We’ll be there for breakfast Sunday, it seems....:lol:

Great, so we’re good for a breakfast bash in the morning?

20180407_174221.jpg 20180407_174219.jpg 20180407_174223.jpg 20180407_175513.jpg 20180407_174238.jpg

And it’s not raining in those photos either Nick! :lol:

See you in the morning then, cruiserless sadly, in a black VW Golf if you see it driving around aimlessly...

Couple of spits of rain but that's all. See you in morning

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone for the great afternoon and a pleasure to meet all of you!!

I hope to camp next time...

Likewise, very pleased to have met some friendly people yesterday. Some very impressive rigs indeed. It's been an interesting experience and an education at the same time. Hope to make it to the next Lincomb meet and maybe see more 60-series :)

It was great for me to visit for a few hours and to put some faces to “well known” names!

Special thanks to Nick, head chief of our breakfast, and I’ve no idea why we came home with all the bacon and sausages we took... :think:

Looking forward to seeing the vids of you guys pulling out the bogged-in horsebox! :pray:

Hi all I had a good time it was great to meet new and old cruiser people's hope to see you all next time a big

Back