Lincomb - Oct 12/13th 2019

Trevor

Country Flag
england
Dates are in for the autumn Lincomb.

Address is

Lincomb Farm, Lincomb, Worcestershire, DY13 9RB

ALL
participating vehicles must be fully road legal. So Tax, MOT and Insured please.

This event is child friendly, if you are bringing dogs then please ensure they are under control at all times as there are horses and children on the site.

There are toilets, showers and drinking water. Please be aware that there are no rubbish facilities so bag it and take it home with you.

The costs are £15 per person/night camping driving included.
Day visitors with driving £15/day.
Day visitors social £5/day.

A punch challenge will be set out. If anyone wants to arrive Thurs PM or Fri AM to help setting things up you wouldn't be turned away. Please shout up.

We are allowed to collect firewood from the woods for the campfire, so anyone who wants to volunteer to help collect would be warmly received.

We all enjoy a big evening fire and as you can imagine, it's a large amount of effort and time for only a couple of people to gather and process enough wood for the weekend. So if I could ask that you either bring some with you to contribute or pitch in and help bring a load or two in from the woods so we can all benefit, that would be great.

Once you have entered the farm, follow the road round to the left and the camping field is on the right hand side, You'll see at least one Cruiser there.

Last edited:
1) Trevor
2) Chris

1) Trevor
2) Chris
3) Nick

1) Trevor
2) Chris
3) Nick
4) Tonylandrover

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
1) Trevor
2) Chris
3) Nick
4) Tonylandrover
5. Karl holly and the crew

Just my luck. I'm out. Third time in a row ... won't be able to make that weekend. I'm in Iceland for a few days that week ... no not an overland trip. I'll see you at the overland show.

1) Trevor
2) Chris
3) Nick
4) Tonylandrover
6. Andy and Maria.

Once again, I miss the dates by a week.............. maybe next time.

1) Trevor
2) Chris
3) Nick
4) Tonylandrover
6. Andy and Maria
7. KB

1) Trevor
2) Chris
3) Nick
4) Tonylandrover