Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb pictures

On the way out as we were leaving.

I started to pull out on the road, out of the wood. I stoped as there was cars coming, after moving off. Mark did not stop :shock: . So I know the new bumper works well ;) . Just a little dent in the lower tail gate. Mark dentet the lower part of the wing and bent the bumper proper. But we pulled it strightish :o . He is after my winch bumper now!!

Paul

looks great lads. I will be on that one next time if you do it again. Had a good begining run first off. Woods were great

Excellent pics guys, just sorry i couldn't make it!

Nice pics - thanks to everyone that posted! Unfortunately being solo this weekend, I was unable to take any pics :oops:

Bad luck on the bump Paul and Mark - nice meeting you guys (and everyone else at the weekend!)!

Cheers,

Three CVs and a drive shaft probably isn't too bad. I'd be keen to know how they broke e.g. drive shaft possibly on Rubie's Hill climb and so on. Was it from unseen obstacles, wrong approach, too much throttle?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Great photos - look like you all had a good one (apart from breakages...)

Especially liked the Strata greenlane photos, you can see limitation of IFS on them !

AndyCook said:
Especially liked the Strata greenlane photos, you can see limitation of IFS on them !

That was in fact more of a function of the wife hitting that particular rock step at about 80mph! The whole truck got airborne.

Good pics, looking forward to see the 150 on the tyre twister.

Cheers,Tony.

Sorry - my last comment on Strata photos - I didnt mean i liked the photos JUST because the shot of IFS limitation!
that was just an observations comparing to the 80 series, i liked all of the pics - that gully crossing looked pretty challenging

great that she got the 90 airborne!!!

Good looking weekend folks - hope to be at the next one :)

Here's a few pics i took in the woods and on the farm drive.
DSC_0036-7.jpg

DSC_0038-8.jpg

DSC_0039-9.jpg

DSC_0048-10.jpg

DSC_0049-11.jpg

DSC_0057-12.jpg

DSC_0069-13.jpg

DSC_0071-14.jpg

DSC_0086-15.jpg

DSC_0100-16.jpg

DSC_0009-1.jpg

DSC_0015-2.jpg

DSC_0019-3.jpg

DSC_0020-4.jpg

DSC_0025-5.jpg

DSC_0026-6.jpg

DSC_0101-17.jpg

What an awesome weekend!!

I think you can fix the end of your sig line now Ryan :mrgreen:

:lol: Ya i guess i can pull that bit out now. She looked so happy dirty. I almost felt bad cleaning it all off.

Wish I'd been there too - perhaps next time? is there another Lincomb this year or will I have to wait until next year?
Cheers
Renate

Great weekend, and good to put faces to names !! my big green is now clean again, having said that, before I saw all the kitted monsters like Ian and Jons I thought my 95 looked quite big with it's mere 1.5" body lift, then at the side of them it looked like a matchbox toy :lol: :lol: Been thinking about getting an ironman lift like Tommo's but I just can't justify spending the reddies when all I do is drive to work and the odd caravan towing trip, like has been said before it's a slippery slope once you start !

Thanks again to all and especially Tony, Chris and the organisers, nice to meet you all !

Nick.

Back