Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb September 7th,8th

attachment.php

We need captions for this one

I'm not clever enough for a caption, but I liked the video, came out backwards as fast as it went in!

Good ol' 80s, unstoppable! :clap:

Last edited:
I reckon Ian should give it a go in the mog, would be an interesting watch, or suicidal!!!

Lets go through the check list : No seatbelts - check; No roll over protection - check; No power steering - check; No engine power - check; first time off road with it - check :lol: Suicidal gets my vote.

Last edited:
Nice one Shayne. Yeah, always check your route prior to travel.

Unstoppable Clive? Hmm must have missed the vid of it making up the other side :laughing-rolling:

Nothing has made it through there under its own power for a while now. Did the mog do it Ian? Last thing was Chris and his winch after several attempts to bury his 90 alive in there.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
I might have tried it if i had seen it (if someone with a winch handy was around to pull me out) . Where was this ? I think i must have missed lots of sections because i didn't know they were there , spent most of my time in the trees . I'm thinking those fields Rob showed me around while he looked for tags must have had plenty turn offs that i never went down , and with little interest in collecting tags i never revisited the fields :doh:

That hole is just as you come into the woods, on the right hand side of the open grass area. There are some good bits out on the farm drive, the clay pits, the climb at the end of hanging wood and the rock crawl spring to mind.

Shayne, I think that you were probably lucky not to have seen that one. As Ian says, it's in the clearing without the pylon in it. Once you are in there there is no going back really and you would most likely have pushed your door right in

My biggest regret is not pairing up with the other 90's , they were gone before it occurred to me , Rob was good enough to show me around but after that i rarely seen another truck until the trial started Sunday . Nevermind it means new challenges next time i guess :icon-biggrin:

And sometimes it goes that way Shayne. You can sometimes drive around all day and see nothing but tracks. Then you hear about an epic rescue and wonder how the hell you missed it! The only real way is, as you say, to get a small team together and stick with them. There are times I have looked at the pics and said 'I didn't even know they were there!!'

Nothing has made it through there under its own power for a while now. Did the mog do it Ian? Last thing was Chris and his winch after several attempts to bury his 90 alive in there.

Its this one Shayne and the reason I ended up taking half a ton of Lincomb red home with me that weekend

Site looks a little different in those videos! Undergrowth must have shot up!

Last edited:
Nice one Shayne. Yeah, always check your route prior to travel.

Unstoppable Clive? Hmm must have missed the vid of it making up the other side :laughing-rolling:

Well the vids I saw showed more than one 80 making it in the other direction :icon-biggrin:

And, to go in is one thing, but to come out again backwards is another. The 90s do amazingly well without full lockers. When my front locker died, I missed it terrible!

All working now...:dance:

Sorry should have said. The videos are from the very skilled hands of marius

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

So, when's the next'un then? January :shifty: :whistle: :icon-smile:

Back