3. Nick
4. Tony Toyota
5. Shayne and Helen
6. Rich sims, Corinne and Charlie
7. Chris
8. Dave ,Hayley. Helen,Shannon
9. Chas
10. Jon
11.Chris, Mandi, Annika and possibly Thor Thunder (if dogs are allowed)

Looks like it's shaping up to be a good weekend, can't make it though. Have a family thing on the 7th that wont get over in time for me to drive up.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
1 . Karl and Holly
2. Trev and Ed
3. Nick
4. Tony Toyota
5. Shayne and Helen
7. Chris
9. Chas
10. Jon
12. Reinhard

I may not be able to make it this time, I have been a bit unwell, I'll have to see how it goes for the next few days.
sad-012.gif

Chas, sorry to hear that fella. Get well soon. It's along drive I know, especially if you're poorly but you'll be missed.

Chris

Hope you're soon feeling fit and well again Chas.

Thanks for those kind words Chris. I have a kidney infection and it's giving me a constant ache in the kidney area, you'd expect that eh, it's definitely not kidney stones I've had them twice before and the pain is excruciating this is just an ache, but it's draining. I'm on a course of anti b's which are starting to take effect so all may be well by the week-end fingers crossed, got to try out my new sleeping bag.

Guess you'll already be drinking plenty of water and cranberry juice then Chas.

Last edited:
Oooh, dang, that's worse than toothache. Right in the kiddleys. That's unpleasant. Yes I have had a stone before too and I nearly shot myself. It doesn't hurt in the kidders at all. It has no pain centre and there is no relief at all. Glad it NOT that.

1 . Karl and Holly
2. Trev and Ed
3. Nick
4. Tony Toyota
5. Shayne and Helen
7. Chris
9. Chas
10. Jon
12. Reinhard
13. Sam & Sam

We'll come along. Looking forward to meeting some forum folk and trying out new additions to the truck.

Chas, hope you feel better soon. (we're virtually neighbours - we live in Morden)

Cheers all, have a great week!

Guess you'll already be drinking plenty of water and cranberry juice then Chas.

Is Cranberry Juice beneficial then? I do have that and OJ, I'll have to drink more of it.

Chas, hope you feel better soon. (we're virtually neighbours - we live in Morden)

Cheers all, have a great week!

Where in Morden Bakkies? I'm just round the corner from Morden Tube, opposite Crown House.

Hope your pick up Chas. it's never nice feeling under the weather.

Is Cranberry Juice beneficial then? I do have that and OJ, I'll have to drink more of it.

Yes Chas, it's supposed to be. It's even mentioned on the NHS site for helping keep plumbing infections at bay. Hope it's soon sorted. I've known that sort of thing to make some folks a bit cranky so it can't be much fun.

Back