Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb special

stan

So i cant make the social this weekend but will be there in spirit:lol:

As you know weve teamed up with Fnb4wd in Australia and will shortly be having our first load of goodies setting sail, weve got some stock and some special orders on the way..

by way of a goodwill gesture from our mates down there we are giving away a £50 Fnb4wd voucher to a lucky participant of this weekends social at Lincomb

this voucher can be put towards any fnb/boss kit if its put in the container with the other stuff. So its £50 off an order if you win it:banana-blonde:(Not sure what the dancing banana is but hey there you go !)

I am in discussion with tony as to how you may win this voucher..but you must be in attendance at lincomb for a starters ! So its probably a name from a hat.. We will keep you posted :)

have a great weekend guys

Very generous. I think Karl might have a hat .........

I have found 'THE HAT' Chris :)

Nice of you guys Stan and Oz Chris. Shame you can't make the weekend Stan.

Thanks guys. I do wish I was there. TonyS and I were just chatting this morning its been while since we caught up. Unfortunately I may not be back until 2017 at best. Might have to convene a get together for that and shake a few hands.
In the meantime have a ball, and good luck to all those attending. TonyS may have some plans to make you work for it yet, I'll leave that to his devious deliberations.
Cheers

Be good to meet you Chris if you could get over at some point :thumbup:

Look forward to it Karl.
Whats with this HAT...! I'm guessing there's a story I'm not aware of.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Mate, what happens in Wales stays in Wales.

Unless you want to ask Karl's Nan of course....

:think: Sounds like I'm best not knowing. This is a family show after all..... :icon-biggrin:

Karl, check your text messages when you get a minute mate ..

Back