Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Weekend 18-20 June Planning Thread

Hi, sorry can't make this weekend :( but I'm sure this wont spoil your fun ! have a great time and catch you at the next one

Paul Blackburn
OneLife Adventure

Hey guys

Gonna have to pull my provisional reservation - ot only isit Anya's birthday weekend, I am booked out for doing a charity gig on the Saturday... I'll be attempting the National 3-Peak challenge in 24 hours...

I'd rather be stuffing my face with Hog Roast on Saturday night but around that time, I'll be warming up to ascend Scarfell in the dark :shock:

Seperate scrounging thread for charity support to follow :roll:

Va bene

If any places left then please put me down for 1 place self catering. Cannot get there until Saturday morning.

Regards Kirk

could i put 2 more people down for me provisionally. they will probably want hog roast too but cant confirm just yet. will know for sure by the end of this week.

I want to come down but at best could only make it from Sat night don't want to miss out on the drinking !!

Nick.

Im watching the no.s at the mo if there are places left nearer to the event il see if funds will allow. as im on holiday next week and ive just bought a load of bits for the l/c and the excess to pay for the insurance claim :roll:

but i will try and make it

Joe

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
yes please me plus the missus and is there any chrage for a three old incase i cant get a baby sitter.

Joe

Hi, I will be coming up for the day, 19th (Sat), but won't be camping. So one plus hog roast.

I hope to be there..

Fri 1 person arriving late self catering
Sat 1 person + hog roast

Cheers

Stan

can you add myself landtoy+1and 2 hog roast and
mark whiteside+1 and 2 hog roast
we will arrive Saturday afternoon.
cheers rob

Hi, I put myself down (spackrackman/Jonnie) with my 40 and can I add my friend Paulie who will bring down my 80. Self catering and a hog roast for him also.
Cheers all

Can i add my mate Paddy + 1 for Hog Roast and self catering for the rest.

My possible Mark Schwarz is now confirmed and will be self catering, he wil also be bringing his own 80 series!!

Paul

Hi Guys, got pig ordered, cost will be £10 per head, but it is 25% more expensive than last year, but will have a bigger one, so should easily be able to have 3 or 4 rolls each, Coleslaw included. Would you like us to provide salads too?
Can also get a keg in, roughly £2 pt, or would you prefer to bring your own. Got a good local brewery,infact its the smallest in the uk.
Any thoughts welcome.
Cheers,Tony.

could you add 1 more hog roast for me, she changed her mind :roll:

and salad would be nice to have

Back