Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Weekend 18-20 June Planning Thread

Hi,

Could I revise my numbers: I will be 1 + 2 (rather than 1 + 1 possible as indicated earlier), all with hog roast.

Sorry, lads, the hog and beer bit I got, but what is this 'salad' that you mention? ;) Sounds hideous.

Chris

its not for us chris, it for our 'navigators'

Ohhh, right. I was suddenly terrified there. Thought a ban on hunting had come in without me knowing. Of course I have heard of salad, I know what it is in theory. It's just that I have never worn any.

Chris

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Chris said:
It's just that I have never worn any.Chris
But you have heard of salad dressing? :?: I think it may be something like cross dressing ;) (so I have been told, I am not speaking from personal experience you understand :lol: ) but I'm not sure.
Chas

Unfortunately I won't be coming to Lincomb this year, the Cruiser won't be repaired in time :cry: (alltogether, say Aahh!) so I won't be able to demonstrate the Maggie roof tents tree sliding capabilities :lol:
Chas

Andrew Prince said:
Cossack said:
Unfortunately I won't be coming to Lincomb this year, the Cruiser won't be repaired in time :cry:
Chas, presume this means I should remove you from the list of attendees?Cheers,
Unfortunately yes please Andrew :cry: but reserve me a place and a hog roast for next year :lol:
Chas

Hello im on the list as a possible as funds/time permiting, is it ok to come up just the saturday :?: as i can get a baby sitter so it will be me and the missus all day saturday and the hog roast then i can leave late sat to get back let me know if this is ok and how much i owe please.

Joe

Hi can I take the last two places please, for myself and Steph, we'll both give the hog roast a go as well.

Thanks

Scott.

silvercruiser said:
Hello im on the list as a possible as funds/time permiting, is it ok to come up just the saturday :?: as i can get a baby sitter so it will be me and the missus all day saturday and the hog roast then i can leave late sat to get back let me know if this is ok and how much i owe please.
Joe, this is really a question for Tony to answer but I think you would qualify for 1 day at the event, so you would pay for 1 day plus the hog roast.
Maybe Tony can answer or you could PM him?

Cheers,

I don't see any problem with this at all. Pricing structure allows for this. Just hope there's enough pig for seconds!

Chris

could i cash in my 2 possibles? so that would change mine to 4 people and 4 hog roast. i hope that's ok

Hi

Due to unforeseen problems I will have to pull out of next weekend.

Sorry but work comes first these days

I will try and get there on sunday for a chat

Mal

Hey Andrew,

Could you please book a spot for me on the Saturday night, +1 Hog roast, will self cater rest of the time.

Cheers
Ryan

Hi Andrew

Please can you put me down for 2 people (bringing the fiance along to see the other trucks..)
We will self cater if that's ok and only be there for Friday night and Saturday until around 2pm

Thanks a lot to all involved for organising, really looking forward to it!

Matthew

Andrew - please make that 3 if possible.. The 3rd member of our Africa trip is keen to come too

I'll give you a call to confirm though
Cheers
Matt

Hi Andrew,

Could I add my daughter-in-law (and her 6 year old) both arriving on Saturday?
They'll stay on the Saturday night. That would be plus 1 for the hog roast.
Is there a charge for the little one?

Many thanks

Rodger

Hi Rodger,
Amended the your entry and the total! Re the costs of the youngster, that's a question for Tony S to answer - my guess is that any costs for jr would be nominal, if any. If the cost might an issue from your end, drop Tony a PM to make sure.
Cheers,

Back