Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb Weekend 18-20 June Planning Thread

Sorry everybody, I am now not going to be able to make it
Small family disaster I have got to sort out
Sorry again
J

Hi'yall
Finally made up my mind, after weeks of umming and ahhing... please no jokes about being undecisive; I've been having a hard time of it lately...so I'll come on the Saturday morning as planned; workshops/DIY, Hog roast... and beer sounds good; it will be nice to see you Mark, and Rob again.
Roll on Saturday
Cheers
Renate

HauptRenate said:
Hi'yall
... please no jokes about being undecisive; I've been having a hard time of it lately...Cheers
Renate
I used to be indecisive too, . . but now I'm not so sure . . . :lol: :lol: :lol:
Chas

Simon Rose from Gloucester is coming up, hopefully on Saturday. He may not stay or anything and is more interested in the mooching about than driving in the woods. For those who know him, I am sure that you'll be happy to catch up with him. I rang him for a chat in relation to fixing his rear diff lock and reminded him - he thought it was next weekend!

Chris

A reminder to everyone coming to the Lincomb event to please indicate your preferred activity for Saturday here

Cheers,

Hi y'all
any chance of a workshop then, for the likes of me whose got no diff aside of central diff lock? on RR-FR diff? you can always use ma Beast as a guinea pig... nothing ventured nothing gained...
Renate

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Yip, as per the poll, if there is enough interest (indicated in comments on the poll) we will run something in the afternoon (Saturday). Don't know whether diff-lock actuators will be on the menu but maybe we'll have a volunteer who's an expert in the subject handy!

Any one got a spare hub cover(front) for a 1996 80 landcuiser 24v. I assume the wheels are standard. Thought I would ask as one fell off a few weeks ago and it may be something someone has lying around. Will swap for beer
Jonnie

Milner actually sell them if you can't find one. But they are (gulp) £26 each from memory.

Chris

Good turn out for a Friday night and Tony has a nice fire going to keep them all warm :D

Jon Wildsmith said:
Good turn out for a Friday night and Tony has a nice fire going to keep them all warm :D
As I am stuck at home twiddling my thumbs :cry: I would be very grateful if you could keep these posts on how much you are all enjoying yourselves to a mimimum please :x
Chas

I'm going to bed now to sulk.

Back