Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb weekend green laning

You've got a 2.5" lift, no? According to your sig line you do :idea: I think you'd probably be ok but we need someone in the know to give us a verdict on how challenging it's likely to be.

Exactamon Andrew, exactamon!
Yup, I do have 2.5 lift, but mi RR-FR has never worked from when I got l'Beast; I'm kinda up for it but 200 miles of fuel revving alot, alot of the time will use up loads...
Renate

The waterfall is not that challenging particularly for an 80. i did in my 90 before i had my suspension lifted.

HauptRenate said:
Exactamon Andrew, exactamon!
Yup, I do have 2.5 lift, but mi RR-FR has never worked from when I got l'Beast; I'm kinda up for it but 200 miles of fuel revving alot, alot of the time will use up loads...
Renate
Don't think you'll need the lockers, so I wouldn't worry about that. Avoid the constant revving and drive smoothly and it'll use half a tank for the trip ;)

The waterfall is down hill no lockers needed ;) You just need something to ride the back end on down the slope as you level out and a tow bar usually does the job just fine. On an 80 without a tow bar you may catch the plastic side bumpers and pull them off, have seen it happen. On any laning trip there is always a risk of finding unexpected obstacles in unhelpful places.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back