Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb weekend June 7-8th

Food? Pah, food is for girls.

As long as there is strong ale we'll be fine Tony.

Now, pies. Ahh well a good pie is a thing of pure beauty.

Flipping typical. Just been reminded I have a birthday to attend so if I can make it, it will only be for Saturday daytime. :doh:

Form emailed, payment sent and big smile on me face.

Likewise. Looking forward to doing the weekend from the other side so to speak.

Apologies from myself and the Scouts but we have a busy year this year as our scout group has been running for 100 years we are having massive Centenary celebrations and all our resources and efforts are focused on that.

I know youll all have a great time as its a fantastic event. Im going to try and pop in for the day on the Sat but as my LandCruser is now living in Kenya with its new owner itll just be to watch the muddy mayhem :(

I am having a moment here, where do I get the form from :oops:
Thanks

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Just a quick note to say that wild horses (or even lincomb ones) couldn't keep us away, although we are cruiserless this time round it'd be good just to see everyone. Might have a bash at the punch hunt in the xtrail though, it'll be the first time its been offroad so hopefully it'll live up to the hype i've been reading... Soon as I get a sesh on the laptop I'll wing a form in

This would be my first time at Lincomb, having not been before can someone tell me if it's suitable for a SWMBO'd and a two year old?

Cheers

Richie

This would be my first time at Lincomb, having not been before can someone tell me if it's suitable for a SWMBO'd and a two year old?

Cheers

Richie

Hell yeah. The more the merrier

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Tapatalk 2

Yes this is definitely a family friendly event.

Cheers

Richie
Yeahs there's plenty of stables to put them in.

Just wondering if it is worth asking Crispin if he can add an advert at the top of the page for Lincomb. I know guys in the past have said that they almost missed it due to not seeing the post.

Just wondering if it is worth asking Crispin if he can add an advert at the top of the page for Lincomb. I know guys in the past have said that they almost missed it due to not seeing the post.

Good idea that!! :thumbup:

Lincomb is getting closer, can all who want to come please get their forms in? I will keep the first post up to date as Tony gives me names.

I will be coming if all's well, but I am having a bit of back trouble which has necessitated me giving up my archery for a while, so I hope I will be able to pay Tony on the day. :pray:

Which is the better day/night do you think as I will only get one. Either come up Friday and leave late on Saturday or come up sat and leave early on Sunday.

Back