Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lincomb weekend

Gary Mead

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Hi ,just wanted to check when people are planning on getting to Lincomb,im hoping to get up on the friday afternoon,Im coming from Berkshire so may come across a few of you on the way.Also my cruiser isnt yet off road ready so hoping to hitch a ride round the track.

see you all there folks.

Gary,
I'll heading up Friday evening hopefully M25 and work-permitting - I'm coming from from Surrey.
Gary Mead said:
Also my cruiser isnt yet off road ready so hoping to hitch a ride round the track.
C'mon, give it a go - lots of standard cruisers have been round the course, not all parts perhaps but enough to have fun and get a feel for what your truck is capable of :mrgreen: I'm sure there will be plenty of spare seats of you want to have a drive around.

Cheers,

Yep, Friday at beer O'clock for me too. Mine is very standard and I shall be giving it a little outing in the woods. Nothing too extreme, I have history. Will have the quad too.

Chris

Out of interest, Chris, what tyres are you running? On the 80, not the quad ;)

Gary Mead said:
Also my cruiser isnt yet off road ready so hoping to hitch a ride round the track.

see you all there folks.

....a contradiction in terms mate, if it is a cruiser, it's ready.

I shall be heading up early afternoon from Fareham so i expect to be on site mid to late afternoon, traffic depending.

Tommo&Claire said:
[quote="Gary Mead":3jvonsy7]Also my cruiser isnt yet off road ready so hoping to hitch a ride round the track.
....a contradiction in terms mate, if it is a cruiser, it's ready.[/quote:3jvonsy7]
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Hi y'all
Ey by gum, I'm planning heading "up ta't'Dales' to go to visit my brother in Yorkshire; serious family business so won't be doing anything too extreme because if I break something, I'm ******, and have to get to the Dales and back to Bristol in one piece... So probably won't play in the woods (unless I'm pickled in JD and Coke) on the Saturday night after the Hog, or on Sunday. I reckon it'll take me about three hours to get to the Dales.
Oh yes, forgot to ask (an after thought) what are the plans for the Saturday day? i.e. where y'all thinking of heading off to? Wales or somewhere else?
Regards
Renate

I really like the format of greenlaning on the saturday taking in Sarn Helen, Strata Florida etc and then playing on the offroad course on the sunday..... but it relies on someone being kind enough to lead a group up into wales which is a fair round trip. Jon has been good enough to offer to take a trip up there the last few times but i think whoever offer to lead a group is deserving of a few beers!

greenlaning on saturday and offroad course on saturday evening and sunday suits me too, but i have found that a lot of people head off early on the sunday. What time are people thinking of leaving on the sunday?

Well this is the first time i'm not required on duty in Faslane, Scotland first thing on the monday morning so i intend to have a bl**dy good play on the offroad site on the sunday, i.e. not too early!

P.S The night time drive around the play site we did last time was really awesome, would love to do it again!

Tommo&Claire said:
P.S The night time drive around the play site we did last time was really awesome, would love to do it again!

Rub it in why don't you. :evil:
Chas

Well if there is a green laning session on saturday i would love to do this as i missed out last time.

Joe

Actually the night drive was my idea. I just wanted to try my x-lites out and said to Tony it would be good to go for a spin in the woods. Suddenly there were 20 cruisers all fired up and pointing down the field. Shame we don't all get going that fast in the morning, eh? ;)
No x-kites this time though, just the miserable oil lamps that come as standard. (for now)

Chris

I don't know that I'll be able to make it for laning on the Saturday, not much time between now and then to re-charge my brownie points after being away in France. More likely is that I just pop down at some point to say hello and time it to eat some hog roast :mrgreen:

Back