Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lj70 rubber trailing arm bushes

Victor

HI!

Does anybody know if maybe the rear bushes fits the front trailing arms aswell? The parts number differs, but i cant really see why they would be different, car is a -87 Lj70

If not, does anyone know where one can find rubber bushes for the front, and all the cushions for the chassis end...? I've talked to toyota, but they wanted a Whoopping £1000 for the lot... :icon-neutral:

Poly is NOT an option ;)

On my slightly later 1993 LJ70 I've used the same bushes front and rear on the axle end of the arms, so maybe they're the same on earlier models. I'm pretty sure mine has different part numbers too. :think:

£1000! :shock:

I'm sure some one said Pedders do rubber bushes. :icon-biggrin:

What about Euro4x4.

I cant see any listed but it might be worth contacting them.

http://www.euro4x4parts.com/toyota_...0/lj70_2_4td_diesel_round_headlamp_1985_1990/

If your really struggling let me know and I will see if I can get you some down here. :thumbup:

Ben. Euro4x4 does have rubber bushes, but i think £50 a piece is still a bit too pricey when you need 8...

Also, i did find for the rear, so one trailing arm is done now, and i've ordered 4 more since i gave them a quick measure and they seem to be the same size as the front ones... price for these is £9 :lol:

Back