Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

London meetup Mar '18

GeekOKent

Supporter
Country Flag
uk
Hi everyone,

Been a while since we had a local meeting. And there have been a few new members joining the forum from in and around London.

I'd like to propose a local beer session, 1st March Thursday. At the Green Man. Its a quietish pub as London pubs go, and has fresh beer. Its also easy to get to from most parts of the city.

Green Man
383 Euston Rd, Fitzrovia, London NW1 3AU
020 7387 6977

https://goo.gl/maps/8HLXDzfWW2B2

Thu 1st March 2018, 6pm onwards.

Who's coming?

Imbibing on a school night KB!?... It's a long way away so in the absence of any dramas I'm in.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
guys

They have cancelled the trains into town from here - which means I cant really get into town today, unless they resume later in the evening ( looking unlikely ). But will update here if the situation changes,

I'm in the same situation too really.

Don't really want to risk going in to get stuck.

guys

They have cancelled the trains into town from here - which means I cant really get into town today, unless they resume later in the evening ( looking unlikely ). But will update here if the situation changes,
I'm keeping my eye on the walking/pavement situation as well, maybe we should postpone 'til better weather chaps?

guys I had missed this before but would love to join. What about Thursday March 29 - just before Easter weekend or April 5th? Snow will be safely gone! cheers

guys I had missed this before but would love to join. What about Thursday March 29 - just before Easter weekend or April 5th? Snow will be safely gone! cheers
Either date would suit me.

Back