Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

London monthly get-together

Andrew Prince

Following Chas' post on another thread, when are we going to have the next one?
I think March was missed but April is almost past so we need to get something organised quickly :mrgreen:
Post your preferred dates and I will update the thread to reflect the chosen date.

Details for any 1st-timers - the gathering is usually held at the Crosse Keys near Bank station on a Thursday eve, meeting time 6pm on.

Cheers,

Now that I am back in the shity, I should be able to make these more often. Not too bothered about when, just need a bit of notice to farm off the snot pickers to someone....

I'll be there, any date is OK :thumbup:

I've just got back from 2 months in india, so i'll be along

Any date is ok :thumbup:

Ok, looks like this Thursday is the preferred date. :thumbup: Any advances on that?
Not sure who's around - I think Matt may still be SA. Tony does this Thurs give you enough notice with the sprogs?

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
That's fine for me Andrew but no problem if it needs to be changed :thumbup:

Ok, so it looks like this Thursday at the Crosse Keys ;) We've got Ryan, Chas, Ram, Tony P and myself so far. Matt should make an appearance as he's back from SA. Seems George and Simon are out.

Lazz, Andre, Pierre, Daniel & co - you guys available? (Won't even ask about Crispin as he's not interested unless the venue has "string" or "rhino" in the name :whistle: ) :lol:

Obvious any and all newbies are more than welcome :thumbup:

Sorry Andrew, you lost me :?:

I would love to come but can't get to work the next morning without my car :violin: :violin:

Got a secretaries leaving drinks on Thurs, so may get over a little later.

Typical, mrs has to work late tomorrow! :evil: Sorry guys!

Got a table back left next to the bar. Look for Andrew who's tall..

But Matt, he was sitting down, but I found you eventually :lol: great evening was had along with a terrific Beef Madras, one of the best I've had :thumbup:

So when's the next get-together??? :think:
It's been more than 2 months since the last one.

The sooner the better Andrew. One or two people (me included) have commented they would like to meet up somewhere they could drive too, anyone know of a suitable venue?

Back