Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Longest lasting 80 radiator please ?

Re Shayne's boat engine. When studying the LC engine, 'Yanmar' who use the 80 diesel engine to build high horsepower 'marinised' (is that right) units, apparently sell their own 'special' oil filters. One savvy owner cleaned the orange paint off and found a stock Toyota filter underneath. IIRC if purchased from Yanmar they were three times the price of an OE unit!

Gotta boat, must be rich?

regards

Dave

I would not have had this argument a few years ago when it was a Toyo dealer but privately owned. The owner was brilliant but now retired and now it is owned by "Motorline". On driving out of the garage in my LC I was obeying the one way system but a Toyo salesmen nearly drove into the front of me when I just got to the end of the forecourt. He jumped out and shouted at me and to hear what he was saying I wound the window down. By this time he had stopped shouting and I said " this is a one way system you've just passed a No Entry sign" he said "it IS my forecourt sir". I nearly locked the car where it was and walked back to the managers office to ask him if their salesmen had exemptions.

Back