Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Longin screen cursor

Rob

Garage
Could we set the cursor to appear in the username box so you don't need to click the box before typing. I know its a small thing (although i have no idea how much work is involved in changing it) but I think it would make a big difference. Imagine what google would be like without it...

Mine auto-fills. I never type anything in Rob. I set the logon screen as the homepage and the Mac does the rest. I click bookmark - landcruiserclub then click the login button and that's it. Can you not fill it in then then save the page before you click the button so that it saves the content of the boxes?

C

Rob said:
Could we set the cursor to appear in the username box so you don't need to click the box before typing. I know its a small thing (although i have no idea how much work is involved in changing it) but I think it would make a big difference. Imagine what google would be like without it...
I haven't 'logged in' for months, just tick the box that says "Log me on automatically each visit" that will save you from experiencing the traumatic experience of an extra click ever again :thumbup:

Edit, Chris beat me to it.

I know I that I can tick the little box or use a browser that will save my login details but that's not what I am proposing guys. I like to browse in private mode or incognito mode and type my passwords in every time. If the cursor is in the right place it only takes like a second or 2 to type it in and log on.

i think it may be quite a thing to do - that login page is coded into phpBB and to change the tab order or onFocus element may require quite a bit of digging for Crispin.

Get him on it!!! Its not like he does ow't else is it??? :lol:

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Whilst you are at it, can you make my cursor into a little LandCruiser :roll: :lol:

Thanks guys, makes such a huge difference :thumbup:

Back