Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looking for an 80

Thanks for that.

Chris mentioned you had owned it and I found the new keeper supplement slip with your details on it in the vehicle document wallet.

It goes in to get some BFG AT's tomorrow and I keep looking at the steering wheel that Karl Webster has for sale.

I'll send you a PM with some of its history from my ownership. I had BFG ATs on her for one of her trips, they were fitted to a set of white OZ Racing alloys, with a white roof tent she looked amazing.

What size ATs are you going for?

Ahem,

cough,

can some kind soul please post a pic of this wonderful sounding 80.

Y'know the drill, no pics, it doesn't exist, all a fantasy... and Chris was always sooooo secretive about the extent of his collection... :whistle:

Just check out the sticky on what to look for in a decent 80 Clive

But we do like pics. Have to say I let out a little sigh as it pulled away. Looked nice in the sun.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Have to say I let out a little sigh as it pulled away. Looked nice in the sun.
I know that feeling, but it lives on as a great example of an 80 series. Hope Guy gets as much enjoyment from the ownership experience as we did.

Oh heck, I never checked in there. That's probably some Joe Satriani or something I think it's Super Colossal. Please don't chuck it out!

We won't and I'm sure I can arrange for its safe return to you.

Thanks Guy. Wrap it in between two slices of toast and stick a stamp on with some jam

But we do like pics. Have to say I let out a little sigh as it pulled away. Looked nice in the sun.

Scott has been sending me pictures of it in the Pyrenees, recounting stories of its travels in Morocco and its exploits at Lincomb.

My three destinations have been my driveway, work and the petrol station so I'm feeling slightly inadequate.

As soon as I get out and about I'll take some pictures and assuming the forum technology doesn't get the better of me, I'll post them up.

Cheers

Guy

Back