Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Looks familiar.........................................

Well we now know who bought Lil Blue:
P1030369_zps5cc11780.jpg

Another scam me thinks.....

Well spotted Rob. :clap:

I missed that. :doh:

Must say im a little surprised, especially after Trevor was there last Lincomb, when another front shaft/CV broke on lil blue. :think:

Good luck on the sale Trev - hope it all goes smoothly.

Must say im a little surprised, especially after Trevor was there last Lincomb, when another front shaft/CV broke on lil blue. :think:

I've been thinking about that Ben and I recon the front CV has been knackered since when I broke the drive shaft the first time. On full or nearly full lock it was always a bit clunky/jerkey so it must have had some damage to the cage part of the joint. Last time at Lincomb it destroyed the cv because it was at full lock and pushed up against a wall of mud. With the new CV it no longer had thet feel so I recon the new owner should be ok...... well at least if he stays off the power with all three lockers engaged :eusa-whistle:

oh and good luck with the sale Trev

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Maybe I bought it back and have been helping Trevor build his new 80 series. Heh?

Chris

no I was just visiting before I sold LB on :dance:

Well spotted Ben :techie-ebay: and even better spotting by supersleuth Rob :auto-mysterymachin:

That will teach me to rush taking photos before it started raining. I was going to keep schtum until Lincomb but as the cat is well and truly out of the bag, yes I bought Lil' Blue as it came up at the right time (just as Mrs Trev had been payed a nice bonus from work....thanks Honey) and have been out playing already, I'm really liking the lockers and learning a different driving technique compared to the 70.

Sorry to have to sell the 70 really but time for a change, lots of interest from eBay and fair share of "will you take this much for it"......read the bleedin' listing grrr so hope it goes to a new home soon and now I can't wait to get stuck into Lincomb.

Good luck with the sale.

BTW - those seats look like they originally came from an Alfa - a 156/155 perhaps?

When I first saw the ebay listing I thought you were going to be without a toy at Lincomb Trev. :thumbdown:

But nice to see youve got Lil Blue. :icon-cool:

I bet its nice having that 3 litre under the bonnet after your 70 with its 2.4. :icon-twisted:

Looking forward to seeing you have fun in it at Lincomb. :icon-biggrin:

Good luck with the 70 sale. :icon-wink:

Good luck with the sale.

BTW - those seats look like they originally came from an Alfa - a 156/155 perhaps?

Not sure but they are very comfy when you are bounced around.

When I first saw the ebay listing I thought you were going to be without a toy at Lincomb Trev. :thumbdown:

But nice to see youve got Lil Blue. :icon-cool:

I bet its nice having that 3 litre under the bonnet after your 70 with its 2.4. :icon-twisted:

Looking forward to seeing you have fun in it at Lincomb. :icon-biggrin:

Good luck with the 70 sale. :icon-wink:

I couldn't be without a toy now, the 70 was to see if I really like the whole 4x4 thing and I'm hooked for sure. The 3.0 is very nice and makes things seem quite effortless but maybe I'm just being cautious at the minute (hmmm think of the driveshafts Trev).

Good interest in the 70, even from Germany but a bit wary at the moment. Had a few tyre kickers too but it's early days. What would be nice is if someone new to it like I was, buys it and then joins the Club.

Back