Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lottery wins

Josh Tagg

Country Flag
uk
This has been in the yard at work for a while, it torments me every day! Has a massive pto winch on which weighs 250kg, a large hiab and a flat bed which can lock containers on. Wow oh wow

IMG_20170527_125225.jpg IMG_20170503_092330.jpg IMG_20170503_092628.jpg 1496219296792-1946426647.jpg

what is the actual part Joss?looks interesting.Pat

Ronnie Dahl had a Unimog on his YouTube channel the other day, some stats off the top of my head - each wheel and tyre weighed 200kg, and cost $2000 AUD each, it carried around 900 litres of fuel (over $1000 to fill up), with a range over 3,000km. The bullbar weighed 1 tonne and it's faster in reverse!

Owen

I'm not sure how I managed to upload my shabby old axle on to this too haha. Yeah I watched that, they're a serious piece of kit too we've got one at work. This is called a zetros, real shame they don't make them anymore as they can't meet euro 6 emmsion rules or some sh*te!

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Half a million euros…seriously!!!!?:shock:

I'm not sure how I managed to upload my shabby old axle on to this too haha. Yeah I watched that, they're a serious piece of kit too we've got one at work. This is called a zetros, real shame they don't make them anymore as they can't meet euro 6 emmsion rules or some sh*te!
Ha ha! Its haunting you..

it is a very nice rig.

I'm after its distant cousin, a u140 with tipper bed and hiab, pto drive and a couple of spool valves.

they all seem to have bloody cherry pickers on them though...

it is a very nice rig.

I'm after its distant cousin, a u140 with tipper bed and hiab, pto drive and a couple of spool valves.

they all seem to have bloody cherry pickers on them though...

Yeah the ones we get through on demo at work all have snow ploughs or as you say cherry pickers! I'll upload a pic of our site unimog tomorrow, it's a mid 80's model that got restored other year. I've offered to buy it but they always think I'm joking.....

Yeah the ones we get through on demo at work all have snow ploughs or as you say cherry pickers! I'll upload a pic of our site unimog tomorrow, it's a mid 80's model that got restored other year. I've offered to buy it but they always think I'm joking.....
ill look forward to that, let me know if you come across any u100/u140s for sale.

Luckily my old man never deletes photos. This is what happened when some city boy with no idea what he's doing gets behind the wheel! Had to get telehandler out to drag it. I then had to take radiator out and give it a wash as it got hot next time it was used haha

IMG-20170601-WA0001.jpg IMG-20170601-WA0000.jpg

is it a toy josh? not a scratch on the drop sides. nice machine.

I thought the u100/u140 would be a nice compromise being classed as light/medium duty. the big six litre machines are probable way more than I need.

How about a U500? Should be a good base for a go absolutely anywhere camper!

It's been a hard vehicle for about 25years or so, it's only done something stupid like 1500 miles! It got a bit rusty so all the floors were replaced and got a full respray. I've drove it and it drives bang on, surprisingly keen to get a move on actually. It's never done any proper work, only ever shoved a bit of snow and we have a off road track which it demos. I'd love to buy it, the quality of everything is out of this world

Back