Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Lovely looking 70 on Ebay

StarCruiser

Supporter
Guru
Garage
Country Flag
uk
This one keeps catching my eye and apart from the wooden steering wheel, A bar and slightly dodgy looking trim and the price it looks to be a nice example.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322467496199

I wonder what they'd give me for a pretty much sorted Smart Car… :)

Love it , a Jap import in mint condition by the looks but i can find no reference to a Toyota 3.5 diesel :think:

Maybe its had an engine swap ? i have heard the Mitsubishi Canter 3.5 diesel is an awesome engine .

Somebody will probably come back now and say Toyota sold a billion 3.5 diesels :lol:

The 1PZ is a 3.5 L (3469 cc) Inline 5 cylinder, 10 valve SOHC diesel engine. Bore is 94 mm and stroke is 100 mm, with a compression ratio of 22.7:1

Output is 113 hp (85 kW) at 4000 rpm, with 230 Nm (170 lbft) of torque at 2600 rpm.

The 1PZ is a 5-cylinder variant of the 1HZ engine and as such it shares many of its internals with that engine.

We got a few PZJ74s here in Australia but not many. Last one I saw for sale was for about $15,000.

I've went to see this one and test drove it. its not bad but did still have area of rust to repair and thet 3.5 engine was flat as anything to be honest. also had has one glass panel broken in the rear doors which had been replaced with plastic.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
Back