Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Low miles V8 100!

4.7 petrol burner. Wow. I guess mpg not the first concern there then TP

Nice, but I never understand ads like this when they show a dozen shots of the exterior and interior and not one of the engine and/or chassis.
Maybe its just me....?

A very good low mileage V8 100 is the only thing I’d even consider parting with the 80 for. “VX Limited Edition”, a high end luxury vehicle but those seats really let the side down. Maybe the Japanese don’t like leather?

Nice, but I never understand ads like this when they show a dozen shots of the exterior and interior and not one of the engine and/or chassis.
Maybe its just me....?

Instead he wastes one of 12 shots on a close-up of the ‘I’ve Discovered A New Natural World!’ spare wheel cover...

Well I think that this is indicative of the fact that not everyone is like us. They see shiny body work and a novelty wheel cover and think Hmmm £££££. Then we rock up and look underneath.

Andy and I went to look at one where the roof had been caved in and the dealer hadn't even noticed.
I bought a new Kia Sorento some years ago and met the salesman for the first time with my feet sticking out from the underside. he declared he'd never had that in all his years. People just normally choose one by the colour, he said.

Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them
A very good low mileage V8 100 is the only thing I’d even consider parting with the 80 for. “VX Limited Edition”, a high end luxury vehicle but those seats really let the side down. Maybe the Japanese don’t like leather?

They really don't! Very few JDM cars have leather interiors. Chris - I know what you mean - though to honest few salesmen seem to have any mechanical or in some cases even automative knowledge...

Back