Don't like the adverts?  Click here to remove them

Maggiolina Roof Top Tent in Carbon Black £1350

grantw

Supporter
This has had hardly any use in it's life time by me or the previous owner. It has how ever sat on my roof rack for the past 4 years or so. I really don't want to sell it but unfortunately with the upcoming trip it's just too hard to store anywhere.

The new retail price for this is £2800.

It measures approx 1.4 x 2m so that makes it a medium.

Price isn't negotiable and I'll be putting it on overland face book groups/ebay/etc at a higher price if I don't get a quick sale here. It really is a great bargain at the asking price

The good:
- Good condition over all
- Every thing works and we even still have the original pillows that came with it.
- They are amazing tents and by far the best way to spend a night camping when the weather is bad

The bad
- There are some minor superficial cracks in the fibre glass shell
- There are a few very small holes in the material from where the previous owner didn't know how to pack it away. I've always intended on patching these but they haven't ever been a problem even in properly horrendous rain storms. I have some patches in goretex material as part of the sale.
- A couple of rust marks on the mattress from the ladder

£1350
Collection would be from SE25 - South London

IMG_8610.JPG IMG_8609.JPG IMG_8608.JPG IMG_8607.JPG IMG_8603.JPG
If you look really close you can see some of the cracks in this photo:

IMG_8601.JPG IMG_8599.JPG

Ooh, very nice. I miss my Maggiolina but it was a big lump to haul around every day.

Good luck with the sale.

Ooh, very nice. I miss my Maggiolina but it was a big lump to haul around every day.

Good luck with the sale.

Thanks - I'm sure i'll be in the market again for another some day.

Back